As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Unplugged 2020 Challenge Coin?

ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
So normally, we'd have purchased tickets for PAX Unplugged by this point. I would have created this thread with all sorts of excitement and eagerly looking forward to the convention. This year is a bit different. So I'm starting this thread to ask you guys a question: Do we plan and make a challenge coin this year? If yes, we'll need time to make sure the order is in and can be shipped by November.

So what do you guys think?

4dm3dwuxq302.png

• Options
    DisenchanterDisenchanter Magnolia, DERegistered User regular
    We can plan, but curious to see how it plays out this year, just saw Gen Con is online this year now.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    I mean, the big story of 2020 board gaming is having to do it virtually, or solo play. I don’t know how to represent that, though.

Alternately, a coin honoring Pandemic seems apt.

ilta on
  • Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Would there be a way to do Pandemic and make it appear to be in Tabletop Simulator? Alternatively, if the show doesn't happen and we go forward with a coin anyway, maybe Pandemic on the game side and TT Sim on the location side since PAX Unplugged...Online may be the option for the show?