As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the dream cast

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    my dracula friends are as follows:

rose the hat (rebecca ferguson), from doctor sleep, as phoebe

If i Absolutely had to change my list, this post has made me realize i would probably just make Rebecca Ferguson in Doctor Sleep play the whole main cast

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    hot take friends is bad

I agree or disagree depending on the day.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    pettier hot take:

come in to a thread to say that thing you're having fun with is bad?

that sucks

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dominic Purcell from Blade: Trinity as Joey

George Hamilton from Love at First Bite for Chandler

Duncan Rheger from Monster Squad as Ross

Gary Oldman from Dracula as Monica

Leslie Nielsen from Dracula Dead and Loving It as Phoebe

Luke Evans from Dracula Untold as Rachel

Gerard Butler from Dracula 2000 as Gunther

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Friends is old.

i vehemently reject your casting of the hero dracula as rachel, the biggest monster in friends

reject it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

i vehemently reject your casting of the hero dracula as rachel, the biggest monster in friends

reject it

Rejection noted. I will bring it up in front of the board tomorrow.

cB557 wrote: »
    Friends is old.

Shut up! You’re old!!!

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    pettier hot take:

that sucks

so does DECEIVING me into THINKING that we would be REMINISCING about the GREATEST CONSOLE of ALL TIME

pettier hot take:

that sucks

so does DECEIVING me into THINKING that we would be REMINISCING about the GREATEST CONSOLE of ALL TIME

i did no such thing

6vjsgrerts6r.png

pettier hot take:

that sucks

The space is RIGHT IN THE TITLE! You just read it wrong!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    pettier hot take:

that sucks

Why? Gameboy Advance wasn't in the title?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    nowhere in the title do i say "nokia" or "n-gage"

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    - Louis de Point du Lac of Interview With the Vampire as Ross (he is a whiny softboy you're meant to like but is actually a laughable dingus, and hey, bonus: Brad Pitt has a hidden gift for physical comedy, just like David Schwimmer)
    - Vladislav the Poker of What We Do in the Shadows as Joey (dumb but lovable guy who incorrectly believes himself to be somewhat edgy)
    - Amilyn of Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Chandler (deeply entertained by himself, nobody has ever laughed at any of his jokes)
    - La Sangre of DC Comics as Phoebe (she's fun and she kills fascists, just like the real Phoebe)
    - Lenore of Castlevania as Monica (openly kind, secretly mean, freakishly strong, very supportive, objectively the best Friend)
    - Elizabeth Bathory, an actual real life murderer, as Rachel (she was going to be Bunnicula but the wife convinced me this is meaner ("Also, Bunnicula rules", she says))

Brad Pitt on Friends will forever by my favorite guest star on a show.

He just has no clue how to act on a sitcom and it’s fucking great.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    for real though, isn't it wild that Chandler is the funny one and yet his friends have never once laughed at any of his jokes, not even a single time

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Which side character would the Marvel Dracula be, because obviously he wouldn't be in the main cast

Brad Pitt on Friends will forever by my favorite guest star on a show.

He just has no clue how to act on a sitcom and it’s fucking great.

what's really crazy about this is that this was the first time I had seen Brad Pitt in anything and I was very confused about why he had such a good reputation as an actor

Which side character would the Marvel Dracula be, because obviously he wouldn't be in the main cast

Gary

bunnicula obviously has to be Marcel, right

like that is a slam dunk

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Dracula from Buffy is Janice

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I'm casting Count Duckula as Duck but I'm struggling to cast Chicken. Maybe Chicken Boo? He seems to have range.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

The pompous, regressive asshole who none of the characters can go against because of his power dynamic over them?

That's clearly Doug, Chandler's boss, played by Sam McMurray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLh_RMXLGDE

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Sonic is Ross (he has quick burns)
    Mario is Chandler (he's the poster boy)
    Shadow is Joey (he is alpha)
    Peach is Rachel (she is royalty)
    Luigi is Phoebe (she is clutch)
    Amy is Monica (she aims for perfection)

Xehalus on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    pettier hot take:

that sucks

The space is RIGHT IN THE TITLE! You just read it wrong!

Speling grammar or punctuation are optional on the internet

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I want one of the friends to be Blade from the movie Blade and Phoebe Blade has to hide the fact that she's Blade from all of her Dracula friends otherwise they'd make her move out of that huge apartment

#pipe wrote: »
    I want one of the friends to be Blade from the movie Blade and Phoebe Blade has to hide the fact that she's Blade from all of her Dracula friends otherwise they'd make her move out of that huge apartment

oh man now we got a stew going

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    1) Bunnicula does indeed rule

2) who the fuck is Gunther?

3) I didn't think I'd have opinions on this, and find it upsetting that I might have been wrong!

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    #pipe wrote: »

this is actually pretty similar to a subplot in What We Do in the Shadows TV show, which is incredibly good and everyone should watch right now

Houk the Namebringer on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    thinking about tweeting "How I Met Your Mother is Friends for white people" but I think it's off brand

I know that's not particularly relevant to the topic at hand but also, isn't it?

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    How about this

Which Friends character would each of these Draculas be

Robert Pattinson Oswald from that movie
    David Boreanaz from those shows
    Triple H from that movie
    Bloodrayne from those GotYs
    Kirsten Dunst from that movie

I don't know enough draculas to contribute effectively but Joey is puppet Dracula from Forgetting Sarah Marshall for sure

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    the Duck is obviously Count Duckula

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    This is a really good and important thread.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    which friend is this?

p99yzzpa9sqm.png

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Monica

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    This is a really good and important thread.

You're a really good and important person!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    AJ I still don't know enough about Friends to do this but I support you in all of your endeavours and hope you have fun

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    post six draculas right now, @cello

6vjsgrerts6r.png