As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    What happened to the kitty? D:

I hope it just didn't realize how restrictive that outfit was, or something.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Definitely looks like it can't lift its forelegs.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Safe to assume that isn't used in California.

bold of you to assume california farming strategies have ever considered environmentalism

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

bold of you to assume california farming strategies have ever considered environmentalism

Welllll, they USED to, but then WW2 rolled around and the government rounded up all the non-white farmers and put them in internment camps, and sold off their farms to white people.

• Options

Welllll, they USED to, but then WW2 rolled around and the government rounded up all the non-white farmers and put them in internment camps, and sold off their farms to white people.

california farming is predicated on diverting vast quantities of water hundreds of miles from its natural flow many decades before internment started

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    in case it isn't clear, that's a subway pass card in the little oinker's mouth. dude understands his civic duty.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Arnie might be a Republican and harbour some pretty stupid ideas around things like marijuana legalisation, but in some other ways he's a pretty good guy:

(it has sound but they put some stupid "inspirational" music on it)

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

If you're doing a demo/reno, might as well have some fun with it.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    ... Why have I never considered leaving an edge unattached to make room for the puzzle pieces?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    in case it isn't clear, that's a subway pass card in the little oinker's mouth. dude understands his civic duty.

If he understood he would have used the correct turnstile. :mad:

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »

there are exceptions, but in most cases the turnstiles in Japan can go both ways. the green arrow just means you can go through that way, not that it's the only way you can go. and the lane he used is the extra wide luggage lane, which is just about guaranteed to go both ways. so mr. bacon is fine!

(we can go ahead and ignore the fact that he didn't scan the card - it's a special card that can be read automatically from farther away! yeah, that's the ticket!)

• Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular

That...that was CGI.

Wasn't it?

• Options
    Mvrck wrote: »

That...that was CGI.

Wasn't it?

shhh we're in kayfabe mode, let us dream

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

Sound required.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    there are so many little UK turns of phrase that I wish we had over here, and "absolutely stewing" is now on that list

we do kind of use stewing the same way sometimes, but it lacks a certain joy

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    puzzle gif snip

I couldn't enjoy this the first time solely because the internet has broken me and I was waiting for multiple awful memes to happen instead of a finished puzzle

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Or the ones that are a long gif but start over juuuust before it ends.

• Options

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    dodge duck dip dive and dodge

• Options
    dodge duck dip dive and dodge

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

• Options

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M

• Options

Don't disrespect the monkey.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M

Good on that guy for being able to laugh at himself about it.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular

They did a Scott Sterling gymnastics video?

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Forrest Griffin was in The Ultimate Fighter semi-final and got put in an armbar. He refused to submit and the dude broke his arm, he then punched the guy in the face and won via knockout. They had to postpone the final till his arm healed. Oh and that final fight in Vegas was so good that they were both awarded contracts, and have since been inducted into the UFC HOF for it.

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular

At first I thought that had to be an equipment failure of some kind, and I guess there's a chance the springboard might have been misaligned, but in the slowmo playback that absolutely looks 100% on the gymnast. Oof.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Forrest Griffin is one of my favorite MMA fighters ever that dude is the best. It's a shame that the UFC is a fucking trash fire of an organization and most other MMA isn't much better :(

• Options

SAIL

• Options

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

SAIL

6gwg8kdsusre.jpeg

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    *phone felt like double posting*

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

I wonder how many ribs he broke?

Like, ALL of them? Or more than that?

• Options

I wonder how many ribs he broke?

Like, ALL of them? Or more than that?

Luckily the pommel horse has a large cross section, so the force would be fairly distributed. Had to at least bruise or crack a few though. I'd say the most likely break would be his sternum.

~ Buckaroo Banzai