As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Standard Operating Procedure

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Standard Operating Procedure

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Considering his admission of a 100% Snickers diet during PAX, I think he should feel shame. And possibly a bit of fear.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I don't think feeling shame is going to help Gabe, having lived with Tycho has given him some ineffective coping skills

446163600_CHjCn-L-2.jpg

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    I lived just fine for months on Snickers / Dr Pepper / Subway. lol

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Presumably you received some form of nutrition from the Subway. Maybe a leafy green or other veggies in there

Otherwise... yikes

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I know that Jerry's flavor of writing isn't for everyone but this news post has what I would describe as a perfect line. "It was a kind of martial challenge delivered in the dialectic of lunch" Damn that is such a good fucking line.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    wow that is bad art for the hand and beer in the last panel. The rest of the strip is well drawn so that makes it stand out all the more.