As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How to get back to the mobile view once you have selected Full Site.

MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman,so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
So the problems is I opened up the little grey menu with the options menu on the top left of the mobile view. I was trying to get back to the home page and I couldn't find that button on the menu I was in.

I selected Full Site, and now it is showing me the desktop view for the forums on my mobile. I can't figure out how to get back to the mobile view from there. Refreshing the page, closing the browser and retrying, nothing seems to work. Is there a button somewhere I'm missing?

Running chrome on android.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.

• Options
    PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    I was having this exact same issue and just found a little button all the way at the bottom of the page under the vanilla forums logo that will take you back to the mobile site.

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Thankyou! That did the trick!

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.