As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Permission Problem"

Any time I try to enter any forums, I get the error "Permission Problem" "You don't have permission to do that." I am only allowed at this point to see four different threads:
  • The town from Gremlins or whatever
  • Read This Before You Post
  • Tube's Circus Of Bug Reports and User Issues
  • Chatlog

Any idea what happened to my account? I haven't been posting much at all, and nothing controversial, so I'm about 99% sure it's not a ban or anything.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    It's the Holiday forums. Those four are all that are visible at the moment, until the forums are switched back over to normal mode.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    After all these years you think I would have realized that... I feel stupid.

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2020
    I've noticed that some of the forums are still accessible this year though even if they are not listed (Graphic Violence and Critical Failures for example).

(Edit: and now I've actually read Tube's anouncement instead of assuming it's the usual "Holidays, boards are locked, you know the drill", it's appearantly already known). Nevermind me.

Dizzy D on
    Steam/Origin: davydizzy