Options

The Smell of the [Chat]

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    why are you letting everyone die, Jacob

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    have you all seen this two and a half hour Vampire Diaries review by Jenny Nicholson? It's fucking great, not only because Vampire Diaries is such an absurd show but she is hilarious and is so good at getting you in the mindset she wants you to be in for jokes to land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4AdFD3E2ok

I think about the fact that she went to Bronycon and got told by some guy that she wasn't a real My Little Pony fan, despite being at a fucking MLP convention as a speaker and owning every product with MLP on it produced since the 1990s

I think about it every day

Fake Brony Girl

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Zappa
    P10 wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    I feel like I should stop trying to play weird zone-y setup characters and just learn a dumb rushdown character where I learn a single combo and then bang my head against the buttons until I win
    i would say the secret is that even zoners are also dumb rushdown characters in guilty gear but i'm not sure that's true for at least zappa with the triplets, and zappa with the sword is probably a weird kind of dumb where you doing dumb blockstring bullying/mixup stuff but trying to keep a healthy distance

I'm mostly playing Dizzy now, and I get what you mean to the degree that my entire game plan so far is mash k and s until I manage to land the one short combo I know how to do in order to knockdown and then spam summons at random (because hell if I know what inputs I am doing). But equally often I just get pushed into a corner and bodied.

I should probably learn how to actually use the bubble. When I manage to get it out people are always scared of it even though it's like "lol you think I actually know how to pop this so it hits you". I also literally just learned was "tk" is.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    TBF who hasn't been told by a guy that they weren't a REAL mlp fan?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Dizzy
    I'm thinking Brony's and Bronycon aren't for traditional MLP fans.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Zappa
    it's hard out there for a conservative brony

• Options
    TBF who hasn't been told by a guy that they weren't a REAL mlp fan?

Me

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    The Valentine representing my particular obscure fetish
    why are you letting everyone die, Jacob

Jacob's just letting everyone everyone down

as usual

• Options
    I should note that's MY job and how dare you Jacob

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    yeah with dizzy its mostly a hit and run gameplay. run away with her air mobility and try to get fullscreen so you can summon a fish and make them block and then airdash in behind the fish and run some nonsense
    bubble is think is less scary than the fish because it goes away when dizzy gets hit (except for the FB version) iirc? unlike the fish, which persists, which is why the fish is so good. you block it and dizzy runs a mixup, you try to challenge and you either hit dizzy and the fish hits you and then she converts a combo, or you hit the fish and dizzy converts a combo. but i'm mostly talking about my ass when it comes to character specifics because almost 100% of my time played is against anji and anji alone

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    have you all seen this two and a half hour Vampire Diaries review by Jenny Nicholson? It's fucking great, not only because Vampire Diaries is such an absurd show but she is hilarious and is so good at getting you in the mindset she wants you to be in for jokes to land

I think about the fact that she went to Bronycon and got told by some guy that she wasn't a real My Little Pony fan, despite being at a fucking MLP convention as a speaker and owning every product with MLP on it produced since the 1990s

Fake Brony Girl

Jenny Nicholson <3<3
    Her craziest video tho...

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Ooog the benadryl kicked in again and the itching is going away.

• Options

I once knew a furry who when I met him he was facist/outright nazi but then he horseshoe'd into a tankie

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Baiken
    I always think that Ill try out Path of Exile again then I remember I just dont have that much fun with it solo

• Options
    I guess it's time to do an EZ-mode run of Oregon Trail now that you-all have twisted my arm

Never beat it as a kid, maybe I can do better now??????
    Orca has died of dysentery

• Options
    Zappa
    Anyway, I'm doing this new and exciting thing called blocking, and am vaguely amazed whenever I manage to stand up to block an overhead because I have no idea what moves I actually need to do that for. Sometimes I even FD which is very exciting.

It's a big upgrade from when I would just git counterhit 80 times in a row

• Options

Is it really though?

• Options

Fake Brony Girl

Jenny Nicholson <3<3

oh my god is that crustacean stuffed animal what's behind the whiteboard in her Vampire Diary videos, it's enormous

• Options
    yeah one of the things that sucks about ac+r vs xrd is not having the universal red flash signifying the dust / 5D / universal overhead, so in addition to having to learn to recognize all the animations for command overheads to try and react to them, you also have to learn all the 5D animations (and also some of the 5D animations are just incredibly cursed, just actually there's basically no animation and even though the move is slow you can't react because the first 15 frames of startup aren't distinct / the visual cue isn't strong enough)

which is why your average player never bothers to even try to block, blocking suck

• Options

Fake Brony Girl

Jenny Nicholson <3<3

oh my god is that crustacean stuffed animal what's behind the whiteboard in her Vampire Diary videos, it's enormous
    that's her giant spider! there's a whole video about it! fake fan!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CRXUeTmNtE

• Options
    Dizzy
    I question the legality of stuffed animal spiders of that size.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Jenny Nicholson's last jedi video title made me avoid her for quite a while because it seemed so clickbaity

But she does seem to make good content.

But no, no to the giant spider. I do not want.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I question the legality of stuffed animal spiders of that size.

kdbvhej1tjo21.jpg

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    edutainment games that teach you landlords and the rich do not have your best interests at heart

SimTower, but after you go up a star rating, the game pauses and makes you watch a cutscene about the repercussions of all your actions. The urban blight resulting from your pairing of high income condos and high end retail in the same building. All the low income families who lost their homes when you jacked up rents to force them out. The people who died in fires you could have prevented but didn't because it was too expensive. The homeless people who were kicked out of your lobby by security and subsequently died of exposure. The psychological and societal toll of your 3 story lobby and elevator design that walls off wealthy residents from the world.

You're required to watch the 2018 adaptation of High-Rise with Tom Hiddleston

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

Fake Brony Girl

Jenny Nicholson <3<3

that's her giant spider! there's a whole video about it! fake fan!
    htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CRXUeTmNtE

it's extremely large and has a demanding presence

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Jesus, Jacob...

That was a rough trip.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    that being said, in her video on the vampire diaries jenny nicholson says that buffy is worse than the vampire diaries and now i'm starting an internet petition to get her canceled

• Options
    that being said, in her video on the vampire diaries jenny nicholson says that buffy is worse than the vampire diaries and now i'm starting an internet petition to get her canceled

I thought she was just talking about the pilot

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    why were we going to Oregon anyway

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Good Pinot and Kush? Sounds like paradise for a rural Illinois farmer.

• Options
    Dizzy
    My favorite pioneer trail themed movie is the Robert Carlyle wendigo thing Ravenous.

Robert Carlyle - always putting in the work - always delightful.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2021

I think both this, and the Jenny Nicholson brony documentary supercut where all the bronies say how not gay they are are some of my most cherished intrusive thoughts.

Yes, you are intruding, thought, but please, come in.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    edited January 2021

I thought she was just talking about the pilot
    Jenny Nicholson doesn't love the Buffy pilot?
    : 0
    But... it's so corny, right up her alley...

LOVE her giant spider roadtrip
    Especially when her and the spider get a drink at a bar X )

PirateQueen on
  • Options
    Vampire Dairies

• Options
    She makes a joke about one of the characters in Vampire Diaries being a Diet Spike and I enjoyed that joke very much.

• Options
    "Oh, what's this under the post-it?"
    "It's my racism point!"

• Options
    Dizzy
    I was wondering why Robert Carlyle has been gone from films and found out it's because he's been doin 140 episodes of a show I've literally never heard about.

• Options
    The series that brought women to the front line

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I wish my finger would stop bleeding

This discussion has been closed.