As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thread page selector is out of position and overlaps other elements.

68ap8nvn8si5.png
See on the right there, the bar that you use to jump to a specific page number in a thread has been pushed up into the header. Covers up the "sign out" and "join club PA" buttons.

This is on Chrome on Windows 10.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    also true for Firefox 87 on win10

88pefq6b7kwb.png

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Looking at the stylesheet, .BeforeCommentHeading has position:absolute and is set to be150px from the top of the page.

The new ad space at the top of the page is what has caused the page numbers to move and with this set up, the exact position of the page numbers will vary with the size of the ad space

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Something similar looking is happening with the edit profile dropdown on my profile page.
    mtbhc9g0jbuh.png

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    The first bug that was reported appears to be fixed on my end. We'll look into the edit profile bug as well.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    When viewing the first page of a thread with multiple pages, the top page selector is now appearing below the first post.
    xUZCNyn.png?1

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    When viewing the first page of a thread with multiple pages, the top page selector is now appearing below the first post.
    [img]https://i.imgur.co m/xUZCNyn.png?1[/img]

The other way that this presents itself is a gap, which I'm like 95% certain didn't used to be there, between the first post in a page (not page 1) and the darker blue title bar thing. I assume this is the same bug, because OP's have always been a special case, so the CSS is doing something basic like "stick the page selector above the first normal post on the page."

ecr9wrpyv1cs.png

How I expected it to look is what this thread does since it doesn't have pagination:
    hhwg30a7k6a8.png

This is super not a big deal, but just an FYI

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Ya I keep getting it the way it is in Peewi's screenshot today, under the first post

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508