As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Commandeered

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Commandeered

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Even if every game producer stopped producing games right now I bet they could go on solely with "I read an article about" strips for a year.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Tycho probably hoped an erotic work called "Snake Meat" had different subject matter. He'll still read this one of course.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    So do you guys think his penis also has a mask on it too? A little dick helmet?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    Okay, I can't be the only one who wants Gabe to make this an actual real thing that we can purchase off the store.

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    v2micca wrote: »
    Okay, I can't be the only one who wants Gabe to make this an actual real thing that we can purchase off the store.

I doubt Hasbro would sign off on that.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular

Hey, they don't have much room to gripe about what's appropriate:

8ws6szicryfb.png

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

Hey, they don't have much room to gripe about what's appropriate:

They definitely placed the sticker there to conceal Capt. Grid-Iron™'s swinging hog. But the actual issue is whether Hasbro would allow Snake Meat to be sold in the PA store.

• Options
    BropocalypseBropocalypse Registered User regular
    Maybe if they make a GI Joe dating game PA can do a tie-in comic

• Options
    graylshapedgraylshaped Registered User new member
    I am extremely disgruntled that after ten years of the MtG equivalent of celibacy I was forced by superior marketing to purchase a box of the Forgotten Realms cards.

Grumble, grumble...

• Options
    MarcoSMarcoS Registered User new member
    It's kotaku, isn't it?

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    Please, everyone knows Destro is the true sex symbol of the GIJOE franchise.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited August 2021
    Well, he's kind of got a gimp mask, and his girlfriend Baroness has some dominatrix vibes...

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    ArmsForPeace84ArmsForPeace84 Your Partner In Freedom Registered User regular
    Well, that's a great relief, as I always consult with Generic Geek Culture Slurry and its affiliate sites before being aroused by, say, some sexy Baroness cosplay.

Nothing personal. It's just business.