As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Chilling Adventures of [Sabrina] - and sometimes Salem

2»

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I was a little hyped at the parting shot at the end of season 3 with Blackwood going full Sutter Kane and all, but this was such a wet fart end to the series, and they somehow managed to fuck up doing cosmic horror

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Lilnoobs wrote: »
    They had the moment with Theo and Robyn, and Harvey I don't really care about so w/e.

Probably my favorite was
    The Endless, I was worried about the meta episode but it was interesting enough. But yeah, all the horrors were certainly not horrifying.

2nd last episode and on
    I found the Endless to be the biggest victim of the whole short season thing. No one even defeats him? He goes through the portal with Morningstar and then... nothing? He's never acknowledged again, like no one even asks what the creepy cat doll is that comes flying through with her.

Lorek on
  • Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    By that point,
    the cat represented all the horrors for me, not really a big deal, more comical than scary, just roll with it because the writers did.

There were some interesting bits that would have benefited from a slower burn. Shame, the series started off well enough.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Good news:

uk79zenj6abu.png

??? news:

58fbzle61aiu.png

Just focus on the comic version, please.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    So this just came out, and it's really great:

cx4jecdbp7fc.png

They're not particularly interested, though.

wVEsyIc.png