As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Up-And-Comers

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Up-And-Comers!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Up-And-Comers

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    Surely struggling Indie Devs like Blizzard just need a little help.

• Options
    palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    This comic made me feel ill, reading it... thanks Bleh

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The only real bonus that I see about Microsoft owning Activision Blizzard, is Microsoft really is zero tolerance about sexual harassment.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    The only real bonus that I see about Microsoft owning Activision Blizzard, is Microsoft really is zero tolerance about sexual harassment.

Their CEO did famously say women should trust in karma instead of asking for pay raises. While at a conference on women in computing. So maybe Microsoft still has a ways to go too.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »

Their CEO did famously say women should trust in karma instead of asking for pay raises. While at a conference on women in computing. So maybe Microsoft still has a ways to go too.

I also read the quote as "nobody should ask for raises" in addition to the "women aren't getting the raises, oh well." Which makes it even worse.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    "At Microsoft, we don't harass women but we also don't pay them."