As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Tower of Fantasy] Now going full cyberpunk! v1.5 update Sept 15

124»

• Options
    Who-PsydWho-Psyd Registered User regular
    So the 50-50 only counts for the 80th pull? Does it reset? I was at 34 on the limited, and first 10-pull for Frigga gave me another Thunderblades. Next 10-pull got me Frigga, though.

Got no money to upgrade, though.

So I think that means I’m 26 away from a guaranteed?

It is always 50-50, so you can miss multiple times, the "hard" pity is when you hit 120 Flame Gold and just buy it outright.

• Options
    eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    I don’t have Meryl and I haven’t built my c0 tsubasa so I think I’m going to pass on this banner and do some saving. I did manage to pull a Samir (dual pistols) and holy crap she is better dps than crow I was using. I also had managed to randomly get 2pc Samir matrices, and they still haven’t fixed those free 80 proof of purchases they dropped in my account, so I just bought the 4 pc set (I have to say, this part of the gacha is pretty awesome where you can just buy the last bits you’re missing). Then I realized that the 4pc set bonus applies to the c1 effect of the weapon only, so I saved a few more tokens and bought the c1 out of the store as well.
    Crow supposedly gets a lot better at c6 though, so I’ll probably go back at some point. Of course then I managed to pull another crow out of a black nucleus. At c3 though, so a ways to go.

I now have all the rare mounts btw, so was looking at other things to grind, and discovered you can actually do frontier clash in “assist mode” so it doesn’t consume your weekly charges but you get xp and basic mob drops (mostly vehicle maintenance stuff). Plus they have an auto fight button, so going in on normal difficulty I can just grab a free chunk of xp every 10 minutes while doing real work.

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
  • Options
    New update, v 1.5 coming Sept 15

New world bosses and your own customizable home!

Exciting, they are definitely moving fast to bring us up to parity with CN.

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
  • Options
    XantusXantus Registered User regular
    eMoander wrote: »
    I did manage to pull a Samir (dual pistols) and holy crap she is better dps than crow I was using.

its crazy how despite all the stars i've gotten on other weapons, my c0 samir still feels the most beastly and easy to play.
    this game is so strange, every other day i go back and forth between, "this is stupid" "this is awesome"

• Options
    edited September 2022
    For your consideration in the Stupid or Awesome category, 2.2 features a timed rave zone where you can dance to music for 3 hours 3x 15 minute windows a day:

I gotta say, I'm not sure how much I would actually use it, but the animations seem great and the music is banging. I have to say this is pretty damn awesome that they would spend the effort to put this in.

eMoander on
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Well, I dropped in and requested into the Crew, but I see it's been a bit since anyone else was around?

• Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I'm still playing regularly but I'm on a random server that let me actually make a character during the initial launch mess.

• Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    2.0 has dropped and apparently has a lot to offer beyond just the extra content. People saying many complaints have been directly addressed.

I'm not sure what specifically people are referring to, since I've just been logging in to do the bare minimum while I'm on a Lost Ark kick. I'll dive in once I get bored over there.

• Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Right now the game is borderline unplayable. I have nearly 30 minute queue's to do anything. FC? Queue... J08? Queue, Bygone? QUEUE. If it's not fixed I won't be playing the game any longer.