As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Next Twenty-Four

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

The Next Twenty-Four!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Next Twenty-Four

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2022
    I still really like B2EMO Minus B2EMO,

v100842gjkkw.jpg

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    This one is kind of on the nose

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    The only thing I understand here is Garfield

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Oh it's Star Wars

Honestly thought this was an Amazon robot cuz "primeday"

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »
    Oh it's Star Wars

Honestly thought this was an Amazon robot cuz "primeday"

Yes, it's the engineered for cuteness robot from the Star Wars Andor series on D+.

I don't think anyone fed it space lasagna during the show so unsure on that count.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    It didn't help me that B2E is a business term also, Business To Employee. Like a sad robot who does B2E?

• Options
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    It didn't help me that B2E is a business term also, Business To Employee. Like a sad robot who does B2E?

Business to Empire.

• Options
    SirBillSirBill Denver, CORegistered User regular
    You say you don't want more series spun off from this but who can deny the potential of B2EMO Power Hour?

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    SirBill wrote: »
    You say you don't want more series spun off from this but who can deny the potential of B2EMO Power Hour?

Ah yes Interstellar Acres, wherein we follow the wacky hijinks of a Gamorrean homestead. Corporate will love the cash gra- I mean, bold, innovative new IP.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    SirBill wrote: »

Ah yes Interstellar Acres, wherein we follow the wacky hijinks of a Gamorrean homestead. Corporate will love the cash gra- I mean, bold, innovative new IP.

I get that the US Acres strip didn't do well, but I maintain that it worked much better as a cartoon than the Garfield segments.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    It was OK, but still kind of bland. Only episode I really remember much of is the one where the rooster kept crying wolf. Probably doesn't help that I am not naturally a morning person, even back then.