As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] SW:SE New Jedi Order - Groups 1 & 2

12345679»

• Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oh, shits, I forgot. I'll try, but if not, give that spot away. I have 3 hours riding shotgun today, I guess I could work on it while I'm on my way to my parentals'.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    JacquesCousteauJacquesCousteau Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I'm having trouble coming up with a more in-depth backstory because I'm unfamiliar with NJO. It was easy when I was a first level, but because I don't actually know the timeline I really have no idea what my character has been doing that is worthy of 8 levels.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, neither did I. I left it the way it was and figured the details of it could be fleshed out IC.

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    mightyspacepopemightyspacepope Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    If you guys read about The Yuuzhan Vong War and Luke's New Jedi Order, it should give you some ideas.

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I've decided I'm going to bow out, after all. Just been really busy lately and can't make the commitment.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    sooo... we're pretty much dead... aren't we?

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png