Options

Say hi to yer mother for me, [chat]

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    aw you guys got nice pics

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    aw man i can't see the aurora borealis

but what if i light my kitchen on fire and pass it off as the northern lights

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    aw man i can't see the aurora borealis

but what if i light my kitchen on fire and pass it off as the northern lights

Delightfully devilish

Now Playing:
    Celeste [Switch] - She'll be wrestling with inner demons when she comes...
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Yeah
    All police investigations are made public upon completion. So it will be trivial to find a PDF of what exactly everyone claims to have done and said. Witnesses exact wordings etc.

Give it a couple weeks or so.

I want all my drama now, though.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    This is more what it looked like naked eye, dealing with people's headlights in the parking lot. I wasn't able to get completely out of the city, I just drove over to the big forested park behind the nearby community college where I walk the dog a lot, and went up a big set of stairs from the parking lot and took pictures from by the pickleball courts.

rpalad0ualh2.jpg

The green and pink would get brighter/dimmer as the flare intensity picked up or dropped off I guess, and you could follow everything back to a center point in the sky that was constantly shifting and I was constantly like omgomg this was what it must have been like on Cadia because giant nerd brain. Naked eye it was mostly white & dark but when it was really strong you could see the pink there too.

ryj9mwk2pmro.jpg

And here's just another pic.

3j8mfeo5w5br.jpg

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Nighttime sour Skittles sky is purty

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I ordered my wife’s food wrong and I just realized it after I got home…fuck

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Someone is trying to set up an apple id with my gmail account as part of new phone setup.

I bet its the meth addict construction worker from indiana who is constantly mistaking my accounts for his and signed up for facebook with my email address

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    f5qrf4rxjhzl.jpg
    @Haphazard *sips Maultaschen*

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    f5qrf4rxjhzl.jpg
    @Haphazard *sips Maultaschen*
    stimmt so

• Options
    GilgaronGilgaron Registered User regular
    Last night was pretty cool, don't usually see stuff like this here hu53umej2sw9.jpg

• Options
    edited May 11
    I'm still waiting for my blessings from the dark gods to kick in.

edit talked to woman last night while I was at the park who'd been in lots of aurora hotspots but had never seen them this strong before

Weaver on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Wife said we could replace my ipad my daughter messed up with a new one and I'm wondering if I dare instead ask if I could get a steam deck, I think I would use it more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctKuzjARsu8

• Options
    In non-aurora news, the plan is sausage egg & biscuit breakfast, gym, then bake some bread.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Wife said we could replace my ipad my daughter messed up with a new one and I'm wondering if I dare instead ask if I could get a steam deck, I think I would use it more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctKuzjARsu8

I’ve never seen that before, but I’m dying, also I will be sending it to everyone I know.

• Options
    lol the entire Seattle reddit is nothing but aurora pics

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Someone is trying to set up an apple id with my gmail account as part of new phone setup.

I bet its the meth addict construction worker from indiana who is constantly mistaking my accounts for his and signed up for facebook with my email address

I have a Dutch counterpart who’s been mistakenly putting in my email on shit for years

The amount of Dutch spam I get is ungodly

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I downloaded this cute game called AFK Journey because PA made a comic about it. I woke up to a phone call from one of the characters in the game telling me about a new update. Yeah that is getting uninstalled forever.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Jeeesus that is definitely a thing for a game to do.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Just an endless series of voicemails

"hey...listen!"

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    I downloaded this cute game called AFK Journey because PA made a comic about it. I woke up to a phone call from one of the characters in the game telling me about a new update. Yeah that is getting uninstalled forever.
    That is kind of incredible in a how to get the most people to uninstall an afk game.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i'm reading restaurant reviews, currently looking at a persian place (which seems to serve sort of popular americanized mediterranean/middle east plates of skewered meat and rice platters, and then some authentic iranian food)

a reviewer was mad that the music played 'spanish guitar music' on a prior visit, and so was excited to hear afghani music the next time he was in. he claims one of the staff told another to turn it off, because we don't want people 'to think we're taliban'. so this reviewer is like, i'm afghani-american, this is deeply offensive, etc

then the owner wrote back that i'm the guy you overheard, and you totally misunderstood. he then presented many paragraphs about afghanistan, the taliban, iran, the islamic leadership, america, trying to provide a welcoming experience for all, and finishes by inviting the reviewer to come in and have an open conversation about these topics

i don't know who i believe but i really didn't expect to find this in the bowels of google reviews

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm reading restaurant reviews, currently looking at a persian place (which seems to serve sort of popular americanized mediterranean/middle east plates of skewered meat and rice platters, and then some authentic iranian food)

a reviewer was mad that the music played 'spanish guitar music' on a prior visit, and so was excited to hear afghani music the next time he was in. he claims one of the staff told another to turn it off, because we don't want people 'to think we're taliban'. so this reviewer is like, i'm afghani-american, this is deeply offensive, etc

then the owner wrote back that i'm the guy you overheard, and you totally misunderstood. he then presented many paragraphs about afghanistan, the taliban, iran, the islamic leadership, america, trying to provide a welcoming experience for all, and finishes by inviting the reviewer to come in and have an open conversation about these topics

i don't know who i believe but i really didn't expect to find this in the bowels of google reviews

Do they play Neon

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    St. Louis is one of those cities where you gotta watch your back. It has always been like that.

Seattle and San Antonio are way safer. You can wander downtown without worring about getting shot or your car getting broke into.

• Options
    I always forget just how fucking talented Jeff Daniels is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdDpjZPREU

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    St. Louis is one of those cities where you gotta watch your back. It has always been like that.

Seattle and San Antonio are way safer. You can wander downtown without worring about getting shot or your car getting broke into.

krathoon your strangeness is becoming a minor legend amongst my friends and family

• Options
    AVROTROS: Joost Klein was boos omdat hij gefilmd werd
    Omroep AVROTROS heeft een verklaring uitgegeven over het incident van donderdagavond rondom Joost Klein. Daarin staat dat Klein is gefilmd, net nadat hij van het podium was gestapt. Hij had aangegeven niet gefilmd te willen worden, daarom heeft hij een "bedreigende beweging" naar de cameravrouw gemaakt. Dat incident is vervolgens gemeld bij de EBU en de politie.

AVROTROS zegt uitgebreid te hebben overlegd met de EBU en verschillende oplossingen te hebben aangedragen. "Desondanks heeft de EBU besloten Joost Klein te diskwalificeren"." De omroep noemt de maatregel buiten proportie.
    Dutch State news.

So they say that someone was filming artists exiting the stage, and Joost made a "threatening move" towards this person.

He had requested prior to the show that people would not film him without his permission backstage.

Dutch organization says it is an overreaction to ban their act over this, but the Eurovision organization won't budge.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 11
    I had pancakes, three stack deep
    Now I lay me down to sleep
    And if poop before I wake
    That would be fucked up

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I always forget just how fucking talented Jeff Daniels is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdDpjZPREU

Remember that time he couldn’t stop shitting himself

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

Honestly it is much more that you really need to pay attention to where you are in St. Louis. I like the city well enough, but the change that happens as you head east cannot be ignored.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Seattle is sketchy af, what are you talking about

We have a whole downtown avenue the police are too scared to go into

• Options
    i watched Abigail which was stupid and awful but it did have some ballet-oriented martial arts, which i can't deny belongs in the 'pro' column for the film

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    So it was great

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Seattle is sketchy af, what are you talking about

We have a whole downtown avenue the police are too scared to go into

But everyone loves McStabby's.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    AVROTROS: Joost Klein was boos omdat hij gefilmd werd
    Omroep AVROTROS heeft een verklaring uitgegeven over het incident van donderdagavond rondom Joost Klein. Daarin staat dat Klein is gefilmd, net nadat hij van het podium was gestapt. Hij had aangegeven niet gefilmd te willen worden, daarom heeft hij een "bedreigende beweging" naar de cameravrouw gemaakt. Dat incident is vervolgens gemeld bij de EBU en de politie.

AVROTROS zegt uitgebreid te hebben overlegd met de EBU en verschillende oplossingen te hebben aangedragen. "Desondanks heeft de EBU besloten Joost Klein te diskwalificeren"." De omroep noemt de maatregel buiten proportie.
    Dutch State news.

So they say that someone was filming artists exiting the stage, and Joost made a "threatening move" towards this person.

He had requested prior to the show that people would not film him without his permission backstage.

Dutch organization says it is an overreaction to ban their act over this, but the Eurovision organization won't budge.

So the spokesperson for Avrotros is named Taco Zimmerman. I feel the name Taco makes the statement very unreliable.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Why?

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I don’t trust tacos after that time at Jack in the Box

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Taco seems to be a Dutch forename that is at least not uncommon

Presumably it has a derivation distinct from the Mexican food preparation

This discussion has been closed.