As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DC Solicitations for June 2008

124»

• Options
    ZombieAsumaZombieAsuma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    also 52 showed this to be the Earth-2 Robin

100pxrobinnewearth2kl7.jpg

but uh-oh that's not silver age!

When did that pop up in 52? Was that in the last issue during all the shots of the different worlds? Its been a WHILE since I read 52.

ZombieAsuma on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    To me a few costume changes to an Earth that has only seen one panel aren't a big deal. I mean, it's still the same Earth. Of course I'm probably just biased because I'm immensely excited for this annual that cannot possibly fail. Johns can't seem to do wrong anymore and Jerry Ordway is Jerry Ordway.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    you're biased because it's DC

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    ZombieAsumaZombieAsuma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    When's the Annual coming? Because it looks like its going to be a FUN time.

ZombieAsuma on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sars_boy thank you for posting. There's plenty I don't like about DC, though I'm sure it's hard to imagine since it seems like I always show general favor over to said company. If I could afford to hope over to the [insert company name] side of things I'd do it, but sadly I can't, so I buy what I'm most interested in.

I'm sure to someone such as yourself, a 10-1 ratio of one company to another shows extreme bias, and well...with the reasons I outlined, its simply not the case. I don't understand why you feel the need to try and get an argument going. If you would like to continue I'll glady do it via private message because I don't feel the need to drag this thread even more off topic. Now if thats all you have to say then thats fine. We can all move on. Thank you again for posting.

:^:

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Considering this is the DC Solicitation thread and you're arguing about DC comics and artists, I think he was making a joke.

The Muffin Man on