As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When I was banned...

powersspowerss Registered User regular
I just wanted to say something; I'm not guilt tripping anyone - no blames, no hate.

My father passed away unexpectedly on Monday, and I repeatedly tried to get a hold of moderators (Pheezer specifically) on AIM. I was afraid to private message because I had created an alt.

I never got replies, and my ban was lifted after three days (which I'm thankful for).

I really, really needed to create an H/A thread (and I will shortly) but... if there was some sort of better communication going on here... I could have had hard hitting questions answered and the hard stuff (life insurance and stocks, and all sorts) answered... anyway. The support of the forum was needed and still is.

Again, my father's death and subsequent people I've been around... I'm really, really not blaming anyone.

Just please keep in mind that we're not all desperate geeks and nerds trying to get back on "intergameweb forums" to discuss PSWii60's.

Thank you for your time!

powerss on

• Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Are you saying you shouldn't have been banned because your father died?

I mean, I'm sorry man. That really sucks. But there are other internets with help forums.

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    WHOOPS.jpg

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    Okay.

Echo on
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    oh hey