As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gathering Canadians

13»

• Options
    NintoNinto Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I guess? Funds emergency apparently.

Two of us are sucking it up and going anyway, despite the extra unplanned costs.

Ninto on
  • Options
    DarioDario Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    SUP PAXER's.

my roommates came prepared with an Xbox and Gamecube. games on hand are SSMB and Halo. WE HAVE A FREAKIN PROJECTOR!! (and a huge wall to use it on. none of this hilton-no-RCA-in-our-TV-bull shit. we need booze though. I mean, hard liquour.

SO if you wanna come down tonight we are in room 117. wE've already met the neighbors (they are PA's as well, so the noise shouldn't bother them, heck, they might be making the noise). Pass the word around to who ever you think won't fuck up the place too much, or who would rape us (unless they are hot girls.)

ROOM 117 @ doubletree.
    Saturday Aug 28,2004
    @ MIDNIGHT !!!

BRING BOOOOOOOZE!!!!11oneone PS. i'm american but I LOVE YOUR BACON!!!! (input your own inuendo here)

FYI liquor places close @ 9pm. and we need a car! leave a message at our room 117 if you could help us with this transportation problem.

Dario on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    HELP!!!!

We need a car to get booze or someone with a car and ID to help us buy some (I am of legal age, just wanted to make sure the driver is too.). Please, someone, anyone.... help us. I have money$$$$ BUT NEED VEHCIcLE... perferbably an electric one with a nav system and dvd player, j/k. :P

it would also help if this person gave us a ride to and fro the expo. he/she would be greatly rewarded. (credit cards, sexual favors, both.)

if you or someone you know can help us. please leave a number we can reach you @ our Doubletree voicemail. (425)455-1300... ask to leave a message for ROOM 117 (Dario). thanks guys.

Dario on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    I'm up in 949 now, will stop by 117 in a bit, mebbe 20 mins or so? It's about 7:00

Ninto on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Yo! this is the list of confrimed attendees:

-representatives from CANADA
    -the filipino's
    -people who can't spell
    -Brooklyn and Amy from the almighty !!! Frag Dolls !!! said they would come to get their drink on and their game on.
    (oh and they will be bringing friends)
    -about a dozen of people who said they can kick my ass @ SSMB (yeah right) :P
    -Borfase

and of course anyone else who wants to party.

i'm pretty sure we will be packed fast... as i have whored these topics with the party invite. lets make this a Saturday to talk about tomorrow.

MIDNIGHT-117-be there before the Front desk shuts us down!!!!

I have figured out my transportation problem. Thanks for the help. But it would be curtious of anyone to phone our room before heading down so we have an idea of how much liquour to get. See you there.

Dario on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Holy shit what a crazy fun party. Did everyone in the hotel crash it or what? Clubbers showed up, wedding party showed up, projectors and Simpsons fucking rule, next time I'm going to drink a bit less.

Ninto on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    I will post here that Ninto was the biggest contributor to making the 117 party awesome! He not only drove me around safeway and various liquour stores to get party equipment,but he party'd like it was 1999! (sorry for the obscure PRINCE refrence).

for reals though... this is my testament that you canadians rock! I whore'd messeges through all the topic forums about a party i was throwing... and only one person truly came to the call and duty of "trashing-a-hotel" party was him :D
    plus he broke up a belligerent fight between 2 drunken guests in the hallway! and he drank more than me whilst composing himself as a perfect party gentleman. and i think he kicked the crap out of everyone in a holdem game...

ninto you rock and your friend rocks too (in the stooper i forgot his name, i believe it was Reed or something like that). but days, and months, even years from now, i will never forget the awesome "samaritans" from the north, who came to make room 117 legendary at the first PAX.

Dario on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    Thanks for the props. I did my best, just wanted to have a good time and make sure that everyone else did too ;)

Reed's his name, he works at EB in Langford if anyone in the Victoria area wants to go say hi. We'll be back next year for sure!

Ninto on