Options

oysterboy's artwork (NSFW)

2»

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I think I'm reading "but you're a prick" as a subtext on the last 4 posts. Not cool guys. This is the Internet.

Tam on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Shame if you left oyster, your art is really good and I personally would've liked you to continue posting here. The people here make me piss myself laughing on a daily basis, so for writing material this is one of the best spots you'll find to get your comedic bone wobbling.

Mustang on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    oh, druhim

Projeck on
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Tam wrote: »
    I think I'm reading "but you're a prick" as a subtext on the last 4 posts. Not cool guys. This is the Internet.

No. I thought he sounded like a prick in his post asking for writers though. Which I'm sure wasn't what he intended, which is probably why he needs a writer. :P

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    He'll be back. I have commanded that it happen.

Grifter on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    I never intended for him to remove his comics from the OP. As others have said, his art is good. I was just giving my honest opinion on his writing, and a few others had similar opinions. If you ask for honest critique of your work, don't get pissed off when someone does just that and says they don't really care for it and tells you precisely why and how they think you could improve it. I don't recall anyone suggesting that your art was "inconveniencing" us. Continue posting your work, and be more open minded about critique.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    It's the mistake most newbies make when showing up to the Citadel of Art at Penny Arcade: they might want some genuine critique, but mostly they want asspats.

Fuck if I didn't get called out.

Tam on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    a game of assgrab can be pretty fun

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The hands of the Internet are not kind, Druhim.

Tam on