As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chatty], as She Goes

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I don't know if I should go to bed..or...or..fuck I don't know what to do.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Man, man, man. Ok, woman, woman, woman.
    Gender equality and all that.

THERE IS NO GENDER ONLY GOZER!

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Man, man, man. Ok, woman, woman, woman.
    Gender equality and all that.

THERE IS NO GENDER ONLY GOZER!

Ok, gozer equality, whatever that may be. Stupid babylonian demons.

Edit: Sorry, I think it was Summerian.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Man, a certain persons stupid in the organ donation thread is beginning to make me considerably angry.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    morning [chat]

how goes things?

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Man, a certain persons stupid in the organ donation thread is beginning to make me considerably angry.

I know. I was hoping you would continue to be the (bioluminescent) light of reason in there.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    morning [chat]

how goes things?

Too much grass pollen in the air today :(

Nerissa on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Buttes.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Nerissa wrote: »
    morning [chat]

how goes things?

Hah, yes. One of my colleagues is going through kleenex like a stock exchange broker goes through coke.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    morning [chat]

how goes things?

Hah, yes. One of my colleagues is going through kleenex like a stock exchange broker goes through coke.

Yeah, I hate pollen.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008

I know. I was hoping you would continue to be the (bioluminescent) light of reason in there.

It's just so funny how he keeps on coming back. I really don't get it. I feel like he's got an ulterior motive, that he doesn't really care that much about organ donation systems but is instead railing off against some other entity that we represent.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    morning [chat]

how goes things?

Yeah, I hate pollen.

I'm desperately hoping the antihistamine I took about a half hour ago starts working better than it has so far. I've still got irritated eyes and a stuffy head, although the sneezing has decreased a bit.

And it's a 24-hour one, so I won't be taking another any time soon. :(

Nerissa on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

It's just so funny how he keeps on coming back. I really don't get it. I feel like he's got an ulterior motive, that he doesn't really care that much about organ donation systems but is instead railing off against some other entity that we represent.

Atheism or some shit, I dunno. I just found it amusing how he tried to weasel out of claiming that you can remove a kidney from a person by keyhole surgery. You can operate on a kidney by keyhole surgery, but removing it? HAW HAW.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Kidneys are just like mice. Didn't you know?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Atheism or some shit, I dunno. I just found it amusing how he tried to weasel out of claiming that you can remove a kidney from a person by keyhole surgery. You can operate on a kidney by keyhole surgery, but removing it? HAW HAW.

He was being facetious with that post, wasn't he? Like, his claim was that organ harvesting is akin to mutilation, but then he went all sarcastic with the bit about how the body is perserved perfectly during the process. It was still pretty stupid, but I don't think he was actually claiming that you could remove it through keyhole surgery.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So I'm poking around Snopes.

Who the fuck thinks that drinking bleach will keep you from getting AIDS?

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2008

He was being facetious with that post, wasn't he? Like, his claim was that organ harvesting is akin to mutilation, but then he went all sarcastic with the bit about how the body is perserved perfectly during the process. It was still pretty stupid, but I don't think he was actually claiming that you could remove it through keyhole surgery.

Excepting that as a general rule, you can remove organs like the appendix through keyhole surgery (generally, sometimes you can't). So there is a nugget of truth to the statement, it's just he over-extended the stupid. He was trying to downplay the effects of surgery vs. the 'organ removal' of a corpse at death.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    mtvcdm wrote: »

To be fair, dead people can't get AIDS.

Starcross on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I am watching an animated film from 1982. Who's jealous?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Dead people, if you're dead you can't catch it!

Aegeri on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008

going from your tastes, not me.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

You can't drink bleach if you're dead either.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Excepting that as a general rule, you can remove organs like the appendix through keyhole surgery (generally, sometimes you can't). So there is a nugget of truth to the statement, it's just he over-extended the stupid. He was trying to downplay the effects of surgery vs. the 'organ removal' of a corpse at death.

His brand of stupid is profoundly confusing.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey people peeps.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I want to make a game called Bukkake Sudoku. I'm not sure what it would entail yet, but I'm positive I could find a market for it.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The idea of Drez with a real post timer frightens me

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

We must keep him jailed for as long as possible!

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Mmm, bran flakes. I'm going to shit like a champ today.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I see what you did there.

Are you pro-giving dead people AIDS? Have you thought of their families? HAVE YOU?

Aegeri on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008

His brand of stupid is profoundly confusing.

You called him "chuckles". :P

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Taste in what?

It's Flight of Dragons

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was a moderator on a forum once, with no post timer.

The world was crushed and reborn.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »

We must keep him jailed for as long as possible!

He does that pretty well on his own

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008

Taste in what?

It's Flight of Dragons

I dunno.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Dyna did gooey break up with his gf?

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

They are broken up, yes.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

They are broken up, yes.

Or get broken up.

That's awful. :(

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Are you pro-giving dead people AIDS? Have you thought of their families? HAVE YOU?
    Well, their families don't have AIDS...

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

They are broken up, yes.

Or get broken up.

That's awful. :(

D:Why?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Well, their families don't have AIDS...

But they are alive.

Dance with me mtvcdm, dance the dance of life.

Aegeri on
This discussion has been closed.