As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Weird Questions - Whats the stangest question yo've ever been asked?

MAD!MAD! Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Graphic Violence
I have posted this on a couple of other forums too but here goes:

I have a comic shop in Bermuda and as the many tourists pass by my door they often poke their head in and ask me questions, usually its directions to the bus terminal or is there a bathroom close by and so forth. But every once and awhile I will get the oddest inquiries.

This morning I had a fellow walk in and ask:
"So where around here can I buy a barometer? A inexpensive one?"

Shortly afterwards I had a guy come in and say "Where can I buy a napkin for my head because, sweat"
And yes that is exactly how I was asked.

So what are some of the downright strange questions you have been asked?

MAD! on

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So, you want to know what kind of weird comic-related questions we've been asked? Or the weirdest question while being physically in a comic book store? Or like, the weirdest question while holding and discussing comic books?

Ummm. People often ask me where my Chinese restaurant is located. Because I'm Chinese and thus own a restaurant. Haha, racism.

TeaSpoon on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited June 2008
    This is probably better off in another one of the subforums around here, since it's only tangentially related to comics, I guess.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.