As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny-Arcade Comic forum?

ArmacedArmaced Registered User regular
I know this is going to sound really stupid, but will someone please point me in the direction of the forum to talk about the Penny-Arcade comic? I see one to talk about the PoD game, and lots of other Penny-Arcade related forums, but I would really like to discuss the comics, and I have been looking for that forum off-and-on for a few weeks now.

Thank you, and sorry for being such a newbie.

Armaced on

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Don't have an entire forum dedicated to just the comic, but the closest you're going to come to it is the New Comic thread in SE++ that is stickied for each new comic.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Thank you! After listening to the podcasts, I find that these comics get funnier and funnier the more you learn the stories behind them, so this thread should be fun.

Armaced on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Armaced, before you start posting in the New Comic thread in SE++, it is strongly advised that you lurk first.

Brolo on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Will do. Thanks for the advise.

Armaced on
This discussion has been closed.