As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the Startling Developments Detective Agency

phlebasphlebas Registered User new member
edited June 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I don't know if this post really belong here, but here it goes.

I've been playing through the game, and I really like the idea of the Startling Developments Detective Agency going through Lovecraftian adventures. I don't think the four or so games would be able to tell all the possibilities of the premise. Maybe the penny-arcade team should consider doing some full-time project centering around Tycho and Gabe in the detective agency, maybe a book.

How about it?

As he rose and fell
He passed the stages of his age and youth
Entering the whirlpool.
phlebas on

• Options
    PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I don't know when they'd have time to do it, but it would be pretty fun.

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
  • Options
    minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    When is Formalhaut next free of the confinement of the Pleaides?(seriously, I need to know, I have a rather elaborate bomb threat/ARG planned).

That will be the date that this happens.

Maybe Gabe Junior can write it.

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    thorpethorpe Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    When is Formalhaut next free of the confinement of the Pleaides?(seriously, I need to know, I have a rather elaborate bomb threat/ARG planned).

That will be the date that this happens.

Maybe Gabe Junior can write it.

Cthugha is one of the lamer Great Old Ones, if I may be so bold.

thorpe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Panicman123Panicman123 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It's sorta like a book-project I'm working on about a pair of paranormal detectives (a quasi- Clockwork Orange punk with violent tendencies and a gruff, bitter older man) set in a neo-victorian futuristic London. Also, there's demonic ninjas.

Panicman123 on