As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A question for you all

• Options
    JC of DIJC of DI I think we're fucked up. I know I am.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oh god my parents got us three kids each a futon bed since we all had TVs in our rooms.

Slept on that fucker for 8 years almost. My brother and sister are still dealing with it and god damn do I feel bad for them.

When I first moved and slept on just two stacked matresses on a floor that shit was like heaven compared to the nights I had at home.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I sleep on the floor.

In the floor's defense, it's pretty darn comfy.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I have a queen sized memory foam topper and a queen sized memory foam topper that i will send to who ever wants to pay shipping or i could bring them down for pax, i am at loss of what to do with them, I dont need them anymore but they are in good shape and i can not bring myself to throw them away.

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Fuck I'd take them if I had a queen mattress. Those sound awesome.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Two queen sized memory foam toppers?

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    JC of DI wrote: »
    Oh god my parents got us three kids each a futon bed since we all had TVs in our rooms.

Slept on that fucker for 8 years almost. My brother and sister are still dealing with it and god damn do I feel bad for them.

When I first moved and slept on just two stacked matresses on a floor that shit was like heaven compared to the nights I had at home.

my parents bought my one sister a really nice twin mattress then they bought her a great queen sized mattress then they bought my other sister a great queen sized mattress and they got mad when i asked them for help to move my old crummy saggy mattress :| it is awesome being the oldest. it is ok thought, they once bought me a super nice bed, guess it all balances out in the end.

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    JC of DI wrote: »
    Two queen sized memory foam toppers?

One memory foam one feather topper. Let me take a picture.

Ani_B on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Raneados wrote: »

I really like this a lot except the part where it's ska

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Never mind about the pictures, my camera is in my sisters car and batman is on all breathing heavily and stuff.

Ani_B on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    ahaha, alright then.

My parents have several shipping accounts setup due to their eBay business. I'll talk to them and see what they could get for estimates. At the very least you'd have an idea of what it would cost to unload it to someone else.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I wish I had a queen mattress and not a floor.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I wish I had a queen mattress and not a floor.

Don't even have a couch or anything?

Salvation Army's got fantastic low-rider couches for cheap usually.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm 6'4" so sleeping on the couch is problematic because fuck you you stupid furniture you were not built for tall people to sleep on

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I sleep on a futon.

I love it.

Soft matresses feel faggy

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I will bring my feather bed and memory mattress topper to pax

It will be like a flea market or something

Take this bulky thing off my hands...for free!

Ani_B on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ani_B wrote: »
    A PS3 DOES NOT SUPPORT MY SPINE.

It makes for a great electric blanket though.

Seriously, mine heated up my room at least 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

Shit, Mozilla tells me that Fahrenheit begins with an A instead of an E. Spell checker to the day once again.,

Jigrah on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My mom's so lucky with her Tempur Pedic

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The futon mattress itself isn't the problem. The fact that when you go cheap on a futon and the material is thin as shit and you're essentially sleeping on horizontal jail cell windows is the main problem.

JC of DI on
    PJWczLu.png
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    A question for you all everybody

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »

Shit, Mozilla tells me that Fahrenheit begins with an A instead of an E. Spell checker to the day once again.,

I would think it begins with an F

Ani_B on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    My grandpas took about 4-5 years to sleep back on a real bed after the Vietnam war. One of them never fully recovered the ability to sleep on a bed, and would just sleep on the concrete floor.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Holy shit your right, this changes everything.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    When my Grandpa died my Grandma got a king sized bed. So now her room is three quarters mattress and one quarter annoying pseudo grandpa.

Ani_B on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

How do i wear shoes now.

Posttimered.

Ani_B on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    When my Grandpa died my Grandma got a king sized bed. So now her room is three quarters mattress and one quarter annoying pseudo grandpa.

When he died she upgraded? Man, I sleep on a Queen, and I can't take up as much of that room as that is provided. I couldn't imagine getting a king all to myself. I hope I never have to.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

How do i wear shoes now.

Posttimered.

I stick with the velcro shoes, you don't have to worry about the rabbit going under the hole or any bullshit about shoe strings breaking.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Man I love having tons room on my bed. I don't know why but I do. Also its good cause I roll around a bit in my sleep and with a big bed my chances of falling out aren't that high

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I wanted to get a king with our new mattress, but i have quite a few nice queen sized sheet sets and there is a lot more room now that the mattress is not a saggy old something or other.

Ani_B on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I fell off the top of a bunk bed once and totally bashed my face.

Ever since then I really do not move around much.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Kind of like a lump of slime or something

Ani_B on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I have to be really cold in order to sleep

tonight does not bode well in this regard

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Man I love having tons room on my bed. I don't know why but I do. Also its good cause I roll around a bit in my sleep and with a big bed my chances of falling out aren't that high
    This. I want this, right here.

Fuck you, ryan.

EDIT: WAM I'm going to be in Portland tomorrow. Is the weather going to suck? y/n

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    YES

IT

IS

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Radsauce. I guess I'll be wearing my anti-weather armor while I'm down there.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    is that code for nudity

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    This is random but WaM do you know a guy named Adam Marantz or a guy named Dave with long orange curly hair? They live in portland oregon and there is a small percent chance you might know them.

Urian on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    no, I don't

it is alarming how many times I get asked these questions, I feel like a canadian

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    That is code for I need to look nice because I'm going to the [Snooty McSnootberry]theatre[/Snooty McSnootberry] tomorrow.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    no, I don't

it is alarming how many times I get asked these questions, I feel like a canadian

They know tons of people over there so I figured it was worth asking. They're into comics and movies and shit too so you know.

Urian on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I have to be really cold in order to sleep

tonight does not bode well in this regard

I moved from the Colorado mountains to TN and it took a long time to adjust to the sleeping temperature.

You should probably move to Colorado (Mountains, not flat lands)

Jigrah on