As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Turner dead at 37

FeathersMcGrawFeathersMcGraw Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Graphic Violence
I had no idea. It appears that he lost a long struggle with cancer.

FeathersMcGraw on

• Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Woah, what the fuck. D:

Wearingglasses on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I loved his cover work on Civil War. Some might have not liked his art but his was certainly something I enjoyed looking at. The man I think nailed Namor spot on as well anytime he drew him. He'll be sorely missed and my condolences go out to his family.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Gonmun wrote: »
    I loved his cover work on Civil War. Some might have not liked his art but his was certainly something I enjoyed looking at. The man I think nailed Namor spot on as well anytime he drew him. He'll be sorely missed and my condolences go out to his family.

This sucks. I was a big fan of his art, and a reader of Aspen, Soulfire, and Shrugged.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Gonmun wrote: »

Yeah, I really don't care much for Turner's art, but the Civil War covers were pretty fantastic.

Civil%20War%20Chronicles%2010.jpg

478424209_1dde7ea7bf.jpg?v=0

Also, this was discussed in the news thread, for anyone who wants more info or whatever.

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png