As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Miniphalla] Stuck At Work | Accountant Victory!

167891012»

• Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    I'm sorry Obbi, but I had to do what was good for all of us :winky: (You're not going to grudge me, right?)

As a general rule of thumb I only gain one grudge per phalla, and minigunwielder took it.

I can't really hate you for making sure we won legit, even though it costed us something far more!

Obbi on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nah, the epic tale of a lone IT guy in underwear > Everybody dies. That's a well-known fact.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Well, at least we won. I still don't understand HOW I was acting evil. Someone make a post that shows it.

I would've made an epic reveal if I was around in time, but the weekend got really busy for me.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    I'm sorry Obbi, but I had to do what was good for all of us :winky: (You're not going to grudge me, right?)

As a general rule of thumb I only gain one grudge per phalla, and minigunwielder took it.

I can't really hate you for making sure we won legit, even though it costed us something far more!

Hey, Obbi, did any baddies vote for me, or did my plan fail utterly?

Also, remember when Cold Salmon and Hatred voted for Zot to die?

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm kind of curious as to how I got fingered as a baddie. Was it a lucky seering/vig, or did I do something wrong?

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    Blame Pythagoras.

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Of course, the bad guys would have won if only I had pm'd Obbi with my fake role. 501(c) accountant, totally passable right?

It's all my fault, once again I have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Seriously on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Blame Pythagoras.

??

What does the hypoteneuse of a triangle have to do with my getting vigged?

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23