As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i maek dump poast

jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACEScenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
edited January 2007 in Artist's Corner
Lurker attaaaaack. I am drawing a lot more recently and felt like having a place to put them.

The ones with lame emo glasses that look too young to be able to use the intarwebs are me, hopefully starting a daily/semi-daily self portrait routine. The last one on the bottom is the most recent and also the closest resemblance.

sb2selfptsmallwx4.jpg
Life drawing on the train
train1xp5.jpg
Life drawing here, too
train2ft1.jpg
work1ad1.jpg
colortest2ei4.jpg
facethatsucksgg6.jpg
orcsar3.jpg
sb1smno8.jpg
sb3selfptcx6.jpg
Most recent:
sb4selfptbk9.jpg

I <3 crits. I can take them like a trooper, dish them out as needed please. If I break the h-scroll on resolutions lower than 1280x1024, lemme know and I'll resize the culprit.

so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
jpeg on

• Options
    AumniAumni Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I really like a lot of your stuff. Especialy the sketches. The colored pieces are a little dull color-wise. Try adding more saturated hues. Your sketches could use a little more value. Also, try and lay some more concrete lines down, and try not to scratch em in [My worst habbit too]

Otherwise good stuff, keep it up!

Aumni on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • Options
    core tacticcore tactic Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    How'd you do that one with the skull?

core tactic on
    6700ab2ed7bb6f9876150c388a78a011.png
  • Options
    jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACE Scenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Was a pencil sketch I just colored over in PSCS2. Took maybe 20 minutes-half hour?

jpeg on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Tonight's self portrait. Last night's is on my laptop, which doesn't have internet access at the moment.

sb6selfptsmallmt6.jpg

jpeg on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    sb15un8.jpg
    JJ Thomson is discovering the electron! From a poster in the physics room.
    sb12kp9.jpg
    Things I saw in a dream this week
    sb13to0.jpg
    sb14bj5.jpg
    Super-cool fucked up lighting. My friend said that his tube thing looked like a giant cigar and vandalized it, haha.
    swomanrf0.jpg
    This one was...well. To be honest, I haven't drawn any women/girls/any sort of female anything in a really long time. I don't know why, but I need to fix that, haha. I'm hoping to get some nude ref paintings done this week, at least.

Starting self portraits again tomorrow, I had finals this past week.

jpeg on