As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LOL Robin CRY

• Options
    SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    meddle.

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    meddleRPImeddleRPI Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Slungsolow wrote:
    meddle.

I tried forgetting you. I succeeded until now.

meddleRPI on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    love you too (in a totally platonic, staring at you from across the chem lab kind of way - you should be familar with this)

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    so you two used to have sex or something

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I had a crush on him. Used to follow him around. Talked to him from time to time to tell him how he always made horrible choices when it came to dating. Talked about my love for him on an online forum (HAI2PENIESARKADE!!!). Never had the balls to tell him how I felt.

I regret nothing.

Slungsolow on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    yeah i had something like that a few forums back

growing up sucks

mrpaku on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hallo meddle

Janson on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Arsenic7 wrote:
    I'm in Corvallis. It's pretty crummy weather but I may get work off.

Also....first I've heard about this PK thing.

the only way i know about corvallis is from a book

fascinating

and i lied to myself, i am still posting.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    LOL slung. Die.

meddleRPI on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    wow, that sort of makes pk a really creepy sexual deviant

i'll never read his posts the same way again
    One more for my team!!!

Whooo!

Callius with the assist.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    meddleRPI wrote:
    LOL slung. Die.
    slungsolow is a straight up dude that would never just you know, lie or try to fuck you over just for the hell of it. Truly a man for our time.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Posting in a soon to be legendary thread.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    The Death Of HilarityThe Death Of Hilarity Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pk wrote:
    So, here's a tale.

I'm only going to tell part of it, because some of it is really emotionally traumatizing to me,
    and I really don't want to get into that.

So, while I was living downtown (as usual), we had this girl living with us. Athletic build, not too skinny though,
    and moderately attractive. She was a lot of fun to hang out with, and we got along really well. But like I said,
    that's another story in itself.

So, after she had been living in the apartment with us for about two weeks, she decided that she was tired of sleeping alone. So one night, while we were sitting around bullshitting and smoking, she stood up and said she was ready for bed. I was all like, "Yeah, good night," and I figured she was going to go into her room. No. She strips down to her underwear and climbs in my bed. I'm sitting there with my mouth hanging open, totally in shock. Within 30 seconds, she is out like a fucking light.

About 20 minutes later, Elliot walks into my room to ask me something.
    "Uh, I was wondering if tomorrow we could...What the fuck?"

I smiled and shrugged. We go out into the hall and shut the door.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"I do NOT know. She said she was going to bed, busted down to her Fruit of the Looms and crashed."

"Are you guys fucking on the sly?"

"Yeah, right. You know my track record better than that."

"Well, you never know. So...She just sacked out?"

"Yep."

"You going to sleep in there with her?"

"Yep."

"In the bed?"

"Probably not."

"You're too much of a gentleman. It will one day be your undoing."

"You're probably right."

So, I go into the room, shut the door, grab a pillow and a blanket and sack out on the floor.
    Why? Because I don't want to be accused of shit, since she was still kind of engaged at this point,
    and because she was sprawled out like a dead squirrel on the highway, so I wouldn't have had any room anyway.

The next morning, she woke up, and then she woke me up in turn.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"Well, I was sleeping, until I was so rudely interrupted."

"Why aren't you sleeping in the bed?"

"Well, because you were there, and I thought...well, I..."

"Look, there's nothing wrong with sleeping with someone. From now on, just climb on in. We're both adults, you know."

"Yeah, okay."

So this was the way things went for three months, for the most part. She would come home, we would hang out,
    talk and go to sleep together. Naturally, the idea of sex came around, and she totally turned me down.

"Look, I sleep with all kinds of guys, but you're different from them. We have a different kind of relationship,
    and I don't want something as petty as sex to ruin that."

"As petty as sex? You've been sleeping next to me three-quarters naked for two and a half months now.
    I figured it was some kind of sign."

"It was. It's a sign that I trust you not to take advantage of me."

"DO WHAT? Oh, for the love of shit. You have to be fucking kidding me."

"Look, I had a relationship with someone like you once, and we had sex, and it totally ruined everything.
    Now we can't even look at each other."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"I know you're disappointed, but it'll pass. I just love you in a different way."

"Uh huh. Whatever the fuck that means."

"Look, don't be mean, and don't be angry with me."

"I'm not being mean, and how can I not be angry?"

"Look, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. Are you coming?"

"Are we going to have sex?"

"No."

"Then what the fuck else is there to do?"

We shut off the light and went to bed. I was still pissed off,
    but it's hard to be that pissed when there is an almost naked person in your bed. She had been runnnig all around town,
    fucking this guy and that guy ever since she broke up with her fiance,
    and yet she would always come back home and expect me to be her emotional anchor. I had had more than enough.

So I waited for her to fall asleep, and I rolled her over on her stomach and I jerked off on her back.

It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

I got a hell of a giggle out of it when she woke up the next morning and said,
    "It must be so humid out. When I woke up, I was stuck to the blankets."

Like I said, a small victory.

The Death Of Hilarity on
    L+TheScythe21+L.png
  • Options
    LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    hahahahaha

Lemming on
  • Options
    The_Indigo_ApocalypseThe_Indigo_Apocalypse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pk wrote:
    So, here's a tale.

I'm only going to tell part of it, because some of it is really emotionally traumatizing to me,

So, while I was living downtown (as usual), we had this girl living with us. Athletic build, not too skinny though,
    and moderately attractive. She was a lot of fun to hang out with, and we got along really well. But like I said,

So, after she had been living in the apartment with us for about two weeks, she decided that she was tired of sleeping alone. So one night, while we were sitting around bullshitting and smoking, she stood up and said she was ready for bed. I was all like, "Yeah, good night," and I figured she was going to go into her room. No. She strips down to her underwear and climbs in my bed. I'm sitting there with my mouth hanging open, totally in shock. Within 30 seconds, she is out like a fucking light.

"I do NOT know. She said she was going to bed, busted down to her Fruit of the Looms and crashed."

"Yep."

"Yep."

"In the bed?"

"Probably not."

"You're probably right."

So, I go into the room, shut the door, grab a pillow and a blanket and sack out on the floor.
    Why? Because I don't want to be accused of shit, since she was still kind of engaged at this point,
    and because she was sprawled out like a dead squirrel on the highway, so I wouldn't have had any room anyway.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with sleeping with someone. From now on, just climb on in. We're both adults, you know."

"Yeah, okay."

So this was the way things went for three months, for the most part. She would come home, we would hang out,
    talk and go to sleep together. Naturally, the idea of sex came around, and she totally turned me down.

"Look, I sleep with all kinds of guys, but you're different from them. We have a different kind of relationship,

"As petty as sex? You've been sleeping next to me three-quarters naked for two and a half months now.

"Look, I had a relationship with someone like you once, and we had sex, and it totally ruined everything.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"I know you're disappointed, but it'll pass. I just love you in a different way."

"No."

but it's hard to be that pissed when there is an almost naked person in your bed. She had been runnnig all around town,
    and yet she would always come back home and expect me to be her emotional anchor. I had had more than enough.

So I waited for her to fall asleep, and I rolled her over on her stomach and I jerked off on her back.

D:

Hahahahahaha

D:

The_Indigo_Apocalypse on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, ha ha... sexual assault from someone who doesn't have half a ball to confront someone to their face.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Callius! Long time! How've you been?

meddleRPI on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    meddleRPI wrote:
    I've been rather well. I've gotten myself a new ladyfriend since I last saw you (not sure if you were posting when her and I got together), which has been my big change.

What are you up to? Have you gotten yourself back in to college yet?

Oh, that's another thing I'm up to. I'm moving to Seattle in (partially) an attempt to get back in to college. I'm really excited about it, I think I'll be back full time by the fall of 08.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    Yeah, ha ha... sexual assault from someone who doesn't have half a ball to confront someone to their face.

Dammit Cal, the second I saw where that story was going I was gonna post that.

Pb on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So THAT's the story.

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    meddleRPI wrote:
    I've been rather well. I've gotten myself a new ladyfriend since I last saw you (not sure if you were posting when her and I got together), which has been my big change.

What are you up to? Have you gotten yourself back in to college yet?

Oh, that's another thing I'm up to. I'm moving to Seattle in (partially) an attempt to get back in to college. I'm really excited about it, I think I'll be back full time by the fall of 08.
    What's your major?

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Callius wrote:

I see that and think, "man, he failed. if you're gonna bukkake someone, bukkake them right."

meddleRPI on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I get the feeling people are acting like they care more about that little story than they really do

it's fun to rally around a cause

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I had no idea until just a little while ago that both Wil Wheaton and Shannon Doherty were in The Secret of NIMH.

I got the movie from Netflix because it had been years since I saw it, and Wil and Shannon do the voices of a couple of the kids.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:

For your information (and everyone else's), I actually did confront her about it several times.

You're getting all judgemental on a rather abbreviated version of the story. There was a lot more to it than that, and for the most part, everyone who knows the entire story agrees that she got what she deserved.

Of course, since you're all such fucking pillars of morality and you would never do anything wrong or questionable as far as morality or the law is concerned, you're all fine to start casting stones.

Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Of course, since you're all such fucking pillars of morality and you would never do anything wrong or questionable as far as morality or the law is concerned, you're all fine to start casting stones.

Umm, I'm pretty much your standard issue goody two-shoes over here.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The Geek wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:

I pretty much wasn't talking to you.

Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I did collectively call the proud people of Iraq sand-you-know-whats in 9th Grade.

Yeah, I'm still pretty damn ashamed of that. :oops:

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Harrier wrote:
    I did collectively call the proud people of Iraq sand-you-know-whats in 9th Grade.

Yeah, I'm still pretty damn ashamed of that. :oops:

and now l look what happened

I hope you're happy with yourself

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    TSRTSR Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pk wrote:
    So, here's a tale.

"Yep."

"Yep."

"In the bed?"

"Probably not."

"You're probably right."

"Yeah, okay."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"No."

D:

Hahahahahaha

D:

This is a pretty good story.

I also live in Corvallis for whoever was just talking about it. Yes, the weather is not good. When I went to work, I inadvertently slid all the way down my driveway this morning like I was wearing ice skates.

TSR on
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    yeah...
    or straight up rape her.
    grow a pair

Drano on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    He called me a troll like 17 times in PMs. I didn't actually count. I could be wrong!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    The Geek wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:

I pretty much wasn't talking to you.
    I shoplifted some baseball cards when I was 13 from Wal-Mart. I think that is my worst legal offense ever...well, and speeding tickets...maybe the stripper dismembering too, but that doesn't count because strippers aren't people.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    jacking over an unknowing girl's back is only justified if she killed the rest of your family

otherwise you're just kind of a disgusting motherfucker

and not in the good way like we have around here

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Callius wrote:

We could set up a spreadsheet. Like you get the next sexual deviant. I mean, a system would make things more orderly. I'm not doing it though because I fucking hate Excel. I'll be glad to put my name in a box though.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    jacking over an unknowing girl's back is only justified if she killed the rest of your family

My post about it got deleted over at Flying Stove. I am now considered a "dickcheese" to them.

I am sorry Moriveth that you think rape and sexual assault are cool. I hope you do not bring these issues up with Janson, next time you chat. It could get weird.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sometimes I wish I could squirt stuff and have it feel real good all at the same time.

That would be quite a responsibility though.

I'd have to put up a sign in my house with the whole "great power = great responsibility" thing on it.

And then I would use my newfound power to fight crime.

Somehow.

I'm sure I could think of something.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    mrpaku wrote:

My post about it got deleted over at Flying Stove. I am now considered a "dickcheese" to them.

I am sorry Moriveth that you think rape and sexual assault are cool. I hope you do not bring these issues up with Janson, next time you chat. It could get weird.

Richard Cheese is an excellent recording artist.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    its just jizz on her back people.

Drano on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Drano wrote:
    its just jizz on her back people.

bend over

lower, so your mom and the people on the internet can see