Options

Obama Thread: Palindrome

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    so when did fark get amusingly racist and republican?... their obama thread is nutty... or islamic.... or 911... or torture

Barcardi on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    fuck jstor

Lexis Nexis fo lyfe.

Lexis Nexis = corporate whore.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    damn fetuses had it comin

Zoolander on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    haven't read the last few pages but I guess we are still talking about abortion?

seriously though, fuck the unborn

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Barcardi wrote: »
    so when did fark get amusingly racist and republican?... their obama thread is nutty... or islamic.... or 911... or torture

"when". haha.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I thought fark was only good for finding pics of cosplay girls

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have, like, zero opinions at all on abortion. Gays rarely find themselves in a position where they need to get them so I try to avoid the conversation when it comes up

Let's talk about which candidate is probably more likely to use bondage gear in the bed. I'd say McCain but he has emotional baggage

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    I have, like, zero opinions at all on abortion. Gays rarely find themselves in a position where they need to get them so I try to avoid the conversation when it comes up

Let's talk about which candidate is probably more likely to use bondage gear in the bed. I'd say McCain but he has emotional baggage
    he's got solid experience in that arena, you have to admit.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Fiz wrote: »

he's got solid experience in that arena, you have to admit.

Well what you really have to ask is who is more likely to be into it

Michelle or Cindy

I gotta go with Cindy. Michelle just seems too wholesome. Cindy on the other hand seems pretty wild you know?

Zoel on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Weaver wrote: »
    Deacon needs a new hobby besides being a secret nagger

But I'm pretty open about my race (can someone ban weaver please)

Strawman

Weaver on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Michelle seems like the type to say "Is that it?" or complain about a headache. Cindy seems like she'd be down for a good time.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    peter64peter64 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wow looks like a shit storm with strawmen flying everywhere.

peter64 on
    things out of context are funny
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I get the feeling that Michelle is more like a young thing maya angelou... even with all the sex talk. Cindy reminds me exactly of my nieghbor who is addicted to painkillers... she even looks the same.

I give the sexy talks about a month before they become public and about 2 years until cindy admits she has a problem.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Maya Angelou, I think, went many years without speaking. I'm not sure if that's true or not. I believe it was attributed to rape, and then the rapist being found kicked to death in a roadside ditch.

I swear there was something like that in I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings.

Defender on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    All i know is she spoke at my old college a few years back and all she talked about was how she loved maken love. For Jesus.

At least that is all i remember. Anyhow the point is I could see Michelle doing that.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The DNC is really entertaining. Im suprised at the quality that the silverlight plugin can provide for video as well. "HD" streaming video that actually is stable, and live no less, is pretty awesome.

Also I'm Canadian and I think that if the Democrats dont win this year you guys are fucked (and that may drag us down as well).

Shurakai on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    scarlet ave.scarlet ave. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Kucinich's speech was awesome. I liked how there were some speeches that I'd show to reticent republicans (like Michelle Obama's) and some that are the liberal intellectual version of Two Minutes Hate (Kucinich's "WAKE UP AMERICA WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP").

scarlet ave. on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

America: Canada's scrotum

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seriously if McCain wins I am going to look into buying a bomb shelter.

That, or if things get bad enough i'll be making the move overseas to England or Switzerland.

Shurakai on
  • Options
    Dark HelmetDark Helmet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If McCain wins I have a backup plan involving a punch-bowl, lots of coolaid, and arsenic.
    Cindy seems like she'd be down for a good time.

Apparently she is. She was wild enough to convince John to kick his old family to the curb. High-five for bailing on your crippled wife for a piece of ass!

Dark Helmet on
    warrioricon4.pngrogueicon1.pngpaladinicon1.pnghuntericon2.png

And my poor Death Knight that couldn't afford an icon.
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Meissnerd wrote: »

America: Canada's scrotum

So you openly admit Canada has no balls?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    the wook wrote: »
    the wook wrote: »

Are you seriously asking if it is our responsibility to protect basic human rights.

seriously

i'm asking why it's our responsibility to not let mothers get abortions. why is it on us?

Yeah why is it on us to stop slavery or stamp out things like domestic violence.

well if you don't want to actually answer the question i suppose that's fine.

"We" are responsible for these things because "we" are making laws in this context. The people who make laws undeniably have the ethical burden of protecting the people.

I would argue people who make laws have the burden of creating a functioning society by making us feel protected, but that may be a minor distinction.

the wook on
  • Options
    CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    If McCain wins I have a backup plan involving a punch-bowl, lots of coolaid, and arsenic.

Apparently she is. She was wild enough to convince John to kick his old family to the curb. High-five for bailing on your crippled wife for a piece of ass!

Honestly, why isn't this brought up more in the discussion of "family values?" Oh right, WARHEROWARHEROWARHERO

CptKemzik on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Come on, he came back after being a POW and his once good looking wife was ugly, fat, and crippled because of an accident. That basically allows him to ditch her and hook up with some hotty bitch with loads of family cash.

Hunter on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    It is the American dream.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    CptKemzik wrote: »

Honestly, why isn't this brought up more in the discussion of "family values?" Oh right, WARHEROWARHEROWARHERO

McCain brought it up himself when he was asked what his biggest failure was.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I loved Beau going "My father called Milosovich a war criminal to his face"

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    edited August 2008
    Butters wrote: »

I thought his biggest failure was his inability to not get shot down.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

I thought his biggest failure was his inability to not get shot down.

I would have sworn it was his failure to achieve the Guinness world record in jowls against Hillary Clinton.

Hunter on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Nixon and McCain will have a jowl-off in hell.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    McCain is expected to announce his VP pick tonight. I hope it's not Romney.

God damn mormons.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    McCain is expected to announce his VP pick tonight. I hope it's not Romney.

God damn mormons.

I heard last night that people have said it'd be really tacky to do so, right after Obama, so he may wait until early tomorrow.

It really does make the most sense to do it right after if you're trying to steal his thunder though. I have $100 that says McCain will pick a woman.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    edited August 2008
    Apparently Rove is pressing hardcore for Lieberman to be left off the ticket. So in the real world, Rove thinks adding an ex-democrat who ran for VP with Gore and is pro-choice is a bad idea for a running mate with the election so close. If Rove was working for the Democrats, he would spin this as ZOMG THE RENAZICANS HATE JEWS!

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    What if he picks Condoleeza to go for the woman/black combo

And then he'd pull the full black/half black routine

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I actually like Condi, I don't think she's quite as obviously a shill and/or generally horrible person as most Republicans

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    edited August 2008
    What if he picks Condoleeza to go for the woman/black combo

And then he'd pull the full black/half black routine

Hmmm, the Republicans would have more black in the their candidates. It would be 1/2 black vs. 1/4 black.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    JohnHam wrote: »
    I actually like Condi, I don't think she's quite as obviously a shill and/or generally horrible person as most Republicans

Except for assuring the US and the world that Iraq had nuclear missiles targeted and ready to fire at Disney World and the Mall of America, and our only choice was to bomb them further back into the stone age.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Hunter wrote: »
    JohnHam wrote: »

Except for assuring the US and the world that Iraq had nuclear missiles targeted and ready to fire at Disney World and the Mall of America, and our only choice was to bomb them further back into the stone age.

That was the black guy who was given that responsibility actually.

Butters on
This discussion has been closed.