As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terrible Sex

• Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Are most of the people doing it outside doing it there for fun or because they don't have a suitable bed to do it in?

Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I was there 'cus we had nowhere else to go.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Well the thing is, I am starting to think that maybe I'm not a nice girl
    cause the nice ones are all weepy and mushy and want to hold hands and cuddle
    and I just wanna fucking play my video games and not be touched unless it's to have sex when I fucking feel like it so get away from me you whiny douches.

do you see what I mean?
    I'm not a nice girl :(:(
    how do I remedy this?
    first thing I should do is stop hanging around the internet so much.
    maaaaaan
    don't worry about being a "nice" girl

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I've only ever liked girls who veiled their attraction to me with contempt

Skull Man on
  • Options
    StoverStover Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Skull Man wrote: »
    I've only ever liked girls who veiled their attraction to me with contempt

Hillary Clinton.

Stover on
    outoftheloop.jpg
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Joon wrote: »
    Are most of the people doing it outside doing it there for fun or because they don't have a suitable bed to do it in?

I'd say it is probably 50/50... Some people like the rush and others are high school kids I guess.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Comahawk wrote: »
    Joon wrote: »

I'd say it is probably 50/50... Some people like the rush and others are high school kids I guess.

it's a thrill
    good way to spice it up if it's getting stale

beavotron on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Waka Laka wrote: »
    Seriously embarrasing.

Ouch Waka, that sucks. I would feel horrible if I accidentally mentally-scarred a couple of toddlers.
    To be fair though, the older gentleman probably should not have left a 5 and 7 year-old unattended just because he was having a nic-fit. At the very least he should have let you know the kids were there. That's just bad roommate etiquette, really.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    one time i was having sex and her husband walked in lol awkward ...

Bibble on
    2jezcsmjpg.gif
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Bibble wrote: »

hahah oh bibble you are such a card.

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    and I just wanna fucking play my video games and not be touched unless it's to have sex when I fucking feel like it so get away from me you whiny douches.

do you see what I mean?
    how do I remedy this?
    maaaaaan
    don't worry about being a "nice" girl

Sarah's old roommate allegedly used to bring guys home all the time for one-night stands. After sex she'd go "high five!" and proceed to high-five them. After which she'd say "Now get out of here!"
    "No I'm serious, I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll lock the door behind you on your way out."

She was hilarious. She once brought this poor doe-eyed sailor boy home. He couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. For reference she's 23. She commented that he wasn't great but he made up for it with enthusiasm. Her bed was a good foot or two from the wall the next morning. She tried to keep his sailor hat by hiding it in the freezer but he found it before leaving.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Bibble wrote: »
    one time i was having sex and her wife walked in lol awkward ...

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Potatoe wrote: »

Skull Man on
  • Options
    Jukebox HeroJukebox Hero Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

do you see what I mean?
    how do I remedy this?

I want to impregnate you and give birth to little devil children who have anger/anxiety issues and waste their life on the video games that raised me.

x3643.jpg

Jukebox Hero on
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Worst scan ever.

Zombot on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    This girl in Japan started crying towards the end. It was really unsettling.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Zombot wrote: »
    Worst scan ever.

Looked better where I found it, but the messaeg is conveyed.

Jukebox Hero on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

maybe she was just really happy

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    crwth wrote: »

It really threw me off and I couldn't finish.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

isn't that fairly common? someone else on the forums who lived or was in japan for a while said that it's not uncommon for them to say "no" while not meaning it, which tends to throw off foreigners.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    My most-outrageous sex-story (that I'm willing to tell anywhere people I know might read it) is the time Sarah and I were at her parent's cabin, swimming in their pool at night. We got frisky and decided to try having sex int he pool. I had her against the wall and was kissing her when I noticed her parents come to the livingroom window. I played it off like they just caught us making out, going so far as to wave to them. Sarah, facing the other way and unaware of what was going on until I told her once the parents had walked away.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

isn't that fairly common? someone else on the forums who lived or was in japan for a while said that it's not uncommon for them to say "no" while not meaning it, which tends to throw off foreigners.

Haha what

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Oh, that was the story I told, but this was different. She cried silently and it took me a little bit to realize it.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    My most-outrageous sex-story (that I'm willing to tell anywhere people I know might read it) is the time Sarah and I were at her parent's cabin, swimming in their pool at night. We got frisky and decided to try having sex int he pool. I had her against the wall and was kissing her when I noticed her parents come to the livingroom window. I played it off like they just caught us making out, going so far as to wave to them. Sarah, facing the other way and unaware of what was going on until I told her once the parents had walked away.

Yes I remember you telling us about this one once hahaha top job :^:

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Haha what

As the story goes, Japan has a pretty weird rapeculture.

My buddy was studying abroad the summer before I went to Japan and when he got back he was telling me about this girl he slept with who, sometime during sex, cried out "yamete" which means "stop it".
    So he stops and asks if she's alright or if she's hurt or something, and she looks at him all confused and says "why'd you stop?"

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Yes I remember you telling us about this one once hahaha top job :^:

"Oh, hey Ted. Nope, just parting your daughter's flappy meat-curtains with my throbbing jizz-rocket. Yup... Yup, plowing her clam-field. Yeah, tee time is at 8 tomorrow. Yeah, we'll see! You'll be in the bunker so long you might as well bring a beach towel! Aaahaha... anyway... unf unf unf."

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Haha what

As the story goes, Japan has a pretty weird rapeculture.

My buddy was studying abroad the summer before I went to Japan and when he got back he was telling me about this girl he slept with who, sometime during sex, cried out "yamete" which means "stop it".
    So he stops and asks if she's alright or if she's hurt or something, and she looks at him all confused and says "why'd you stop?"

Yeah I've heard vague stories about this, but I never paid it much attention, seemed too far-fetched.

Geez what the hell. So they get off over rape fantasies basically? So how does real rape go down there?

"oh no your honour, I didn't know I was raping her, I thought it was just the sounds she usually makes"

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    The guy who rapes the most women in a year gets a special medal.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The guy who rapes the most women in a year gets a special medal.

i am going to become the michael phelps of rape

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    It is a rape-medal, which entitles him to a certain amount of free rapings thereafter.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    It is a rape-medal, which entitles him to a certain amount of free rapings thereafter.

It's like a gift certificate to Red Lobster.

But with rape.

And no delicious Bisquick biscuits.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    But in all seriousness, wouldn't such a culture seriously promote the idea that rape is not just sexually arousing, but a good thing?

To make a sweeping generalisation here, Japanese are pretty dirty perverts.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    But in all seriousness, wouldn't such a culture seriously promote the idea that rape is not just sexually arousing, but a good thing?

if this is the incident that caused you to make this realization, you clearly have not seen what we like to call the internet.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I was personally devistated by the 1993 banning of selling teenage girls panties in vending machines. Since that time I've amassed literally thousands of dollars worth of loose change.

And this would be true if I were Japanese.

Jukebox Hero on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think a girl once slipped me roofies

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008

if this is the incident that caused you to make this realization, you clearly have not seen what we like to call the internet.

No, but this has definitely helped me confirm that opinion.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My sex cannot be good or bad until I actually have some and the wave function collapses
    Or rather, it is both good and bad until that time
    It's like Schrodinger's Cat, but with the other kind of pussy

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have actually forgotten how it was to be a virgin

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    I have not had sex since Feb 07.

I think this makes me a born again virgin.

Casper on
  • Options
    zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    I have not had sex since Feb 07.

I think this makes me a born again virgin.

nah, just lame

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
This discussion has been closed.