As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cleansing Linksville

EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MANRegistered User regular
A mod may want to delete the link of that which should not be named from the Library while the forum is on lockdown. Also, you got a thread of it still on the memorable topics boards, along with a pair of PAX related unlocked topics on that froum.

FyreWulff wrote: »
I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
EvilBadman on

• Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2004
    Linksville would need more than one mod in order to keep it's shit together, methinks.

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    reminderGTOreminderGTO Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    Could someone tell me why linksville is locked? I haven't been around lately. All I remember is that we're not allowed to have the Soosed thread anymore.

reminderGTO on
    28qsde.gifZOGBY projects McCain win with 400+ EVs28qsde.gif
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    EvilBadman wrote:
    A mod may want to delete the link of that which should not be named from the Library while the forum is on lockdown. Also, you got a thread of it still on the memorable topics boards, along with a pair of PAX related unlocked topics on that froum.

The locked threads are fine methinks. Unless someone browzing finds a nasty changed pic, its not really a big deal(as the first two were clean)

However, the reason that the forum is on lockdown is not becuase of anyone posting Soosed. There is a post in linksville about it.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2004
    What is it that should not be named?

pm plz

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    homeobockshomeobocks Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    I, too, am curious.

homeobocks on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    You know, there've already been multiple bans and a forum locked. Maybe you bastards shouldn't press your luck.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2004
    bone daddy wrote:
    You know, there've already been multiple bans and a forum locked. Maybe you bastards shouldn't press your luck.

I saw a "bonedaddy" in a Tribes Vengeance server.

Was that you?

Jasconius on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2004
    No, that was not me. Penny Arcade is the only place I use this handle.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited November 2004
    It's the freaking soosed link. Everybody knows about that.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    jimenexjimenex Registered User regular
    edited December 2004
    It was sad that people kept coming to that thread look to stalk...every time someone posted a picture of a girl someone would go:

OMGZZZ I KNOWS HER!!!!!! PM LINK TO LJ PLZZZZZZ!!!

Linksville needs someone merciless after the rebuild (ahem) (ahem)

jimenex on
    bg.gif
  • Options
    FenloreFenlore Registered User regular
    edited December 2004
    jimenex wrote:
    Linksville needs someone merciless after the rebuild (ahem) (ahem)
    I dunno if merciless would cut it, the person would have to be evil aswell as merciless as well as a top notch cynic... why am I posting here??

Fenlore on
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited December 2004
    Linksville better be super awesome upgrade when it recompiles. The reason it existed in the first place was to keep link posting out of other forums.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.