As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] - Wheel of Time : Game over! Black Ajah eliminated. The White Tower stands!

1161718192022»

• Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This was my second phalla and it was pretty awesome, extremly balanced and thought throu.
    Thank you La0s and Ryadic.

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Egos... let me say that you were very lucky I didn't decide to rock the yellow vote when I was suspicious of you.

Thank goodness I let the majority rule :P

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Three cheers for Red being either evil or useless! Well me anyway.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I hate you Egos.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I know this is late, but you have Frostmist labeled as a black ajah. I was the black ajah with Wildcat and The Reflection.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I actually didn't! The_Reflection said 'well he already think that you are evil, so we might as well kill him' and so I agreed. I assumed he meant you were arguing for me being Black, when in hindsight he was probably referring to our usual sparring.

i didnt know who guys had a usual thing and he did say, "hey wildcats probably evil"

i decided then that he needed to die

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I actually didn't! The_Reflection said 'well he already think that you are evil, so we might as well kill him' and so I agreed. I assumed he meant you were arguing for me being Black, when in hindsight he was probably referring to our usual sparring.

i didnt know who guys had a usual thing and he did say, "hey wildcats probably evil"

i decided then that he needed to die

I most definitely never said that, you must be crazy.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i swear you did, it was a throwaway comment, but you totally did.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i swear you did, it was a throwaway comment, but you totally did.

Do you still have the PM? I deleted mine, but I'm pretty sure I never said that.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    oh i deleted it along time ago.

Maybe i read it wrong, but i thought you said that, and thats why i said we should off you.

sorry if I misunderstood, but I would have murdered you sooner or later. My overall plan was to kill the other three browns then "reveal" and ask for a guard to get on me quick, then kill him.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I know this is late, but you have Frostmist labeled as a black ajah. I was the black ajah with Wildcat and The Reflection.

Corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    LaOs wrote: »

Corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.
    You're welcome.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    So why didn't you give me Wildcat's name, GS?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I changed my vote on Toxic mainly cause eventually, i figured he'd stop lying to me... *L*

Also, I kinda, secretly, wanted him to be Black so I could drop a house on his head.

but alas, I'll have to save that for a future time.

Ryadic, this was fantastic. You made my inner nerdgirl go SQUEE with the mechanics and things.

And LaOs's narrations were, as always, absolutely fantastic.

And I'm sure that CC will grudge me eventually.. but it was so worth it.

Also, I've come to learn, sorta, how TT acts when He's guilty. And he wasn't acting that way at the end of the night last night. It was mostly instincts.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ryadic, this was fantastic. You made my inner nerdgirl go SQUEE with the mechanics and things.

LOL! SQUEE!

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png