As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX 2008 Button Exchange! I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

1272829303133»

• Options
    SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Lol.. I sure hope you didn't forget anyone important when designing your button!

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Sumi wrote: »
    Lol.. I sure hope you didn't forget anyone important when designing your button!

It's even worse. Obviously I had to design it ahead of the picnic (about 3 weeks). I had to factor in new employees who hadn't started yet (no big deal) and existing employees who wouldn't be there when the picnic rolled around (unbeknownst to them). Felt very guilty... and was worried that maybe I wasn't in-the-know on some of the names. Stress!

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    DJBreslin wrote: »

It's even worse. Obviously I had to design it ahead of the picnic (about 3 weeks). I had to factor in new employees who hadn't started yet (no big deal) and existing employees who wouldn't be there when the picnic rolled around (unbeknownst to them). Felt very guilty... and was worried that maybe I wasn't in-the-know on some of the names. Stress!

Ohhh.. rough.

Sumi on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You did good though DJ! The buttons are awesome =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    TherosTheros Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    finally got around to taking a picture of all the buttons I got. I took them off the bag as a precaution at the border, both for trouble and that they kept popping off the bag.
    2879332097_ec06ce2c72_o.jpg

Theros on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    That sir, is a well buttoned bag. :)

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ah man, my bag isn't nearly as thickly coated as yours. I didn't want to have them clicking together so much, but yours looks so much more impressive.

Still at a loss and lazy of how to do my buttons right.

Officer on
  • Options
    PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Officer wrote: »
    Doesn't make me feel any worse. Just makes me feel bad for the people who are ignorant of the awesomeness of Reboot.

Nor did I ever say mine was one of the best. Personally, I think there were some unbelievably badass ones. Mine was just one of the most easily spotted among a collection because it has bright colors.

do you know how ashamed of my self that i didnt notice that was from reboot. i still think about that show all the time. especially when i play games on my computer, i sometimes think i should lose on purpose.

Petesalzl on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Petesalzl wrote: »
    Doesn't make me feel any worse. Just makes me feel bad for the people who are ignorant of the awesomeness of Reboot.

Nor did I ever say mine was one of the best. Personally, I think there were some unbelievably badass ones. Mine was just one of the most easily spotted among a collection because it has bright colors.

do you know how ashamed of my self that i didnt notice that was from reboot. i still think about that show all the time. especially when i play games on my computer, i sometimes think i should lose on purpose.

That's hilarious. :D

Sumi on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Petesalzl wrote: »

That's hilarious. :D

LIES, that perfectly normal behavior >.>

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
This discussion has been closed.