As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuck at bank machine.

ZylockZylock Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Maybe it's a really, really simple answer that I'm just totally overlooking, as is often the case in these kind of scenarios. However, I've looked just about everywhere, and tried everything I can think of... I can't get the damn bank machine to work! Barring a process of elimination method of arriving at the correct three digit code, I'm at a loss. Entering the three numbers that can be found on the bank-slips in the Park Estates in all of the possible combinations just won't work for me.

Can anyone help?

Edit: ... and I figured it out. Yup: a momentary instance of sheer dumbness.

In case anyone else has a similar problem, and begins to worry that the game is bugged, not that they can't figure it out: try looking at the problem from a different perspective. Overturn just about everything.

Zylock on

• Options
    ewiggyewiggy Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    Just to confirm, as I am having a similar moment, but wondered- is the 9 a 6?

ewiggy on
  • Options
    ZylockZylock Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    Yes, the 9 is a 6... I can't believe I didn't notice the dots on the wrong side of the note sooner.

Zylock on
  • Options
    SaintMorning10SaintMorning10 Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    Thanks. I was just about to quit from frustration.

SaintMorning10 on
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    How do you actually get the bank machine to let you enter numbers?

(edit: nvm, I wasn't even at that part yet. i r teh dum)

admanb on
  • Options
    boutrousboutrous Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    I'm stuck here, too. But my problem is that I can't find the third bank slip with a number. I have a "1" and a "9(6)." I've been through the stage at least a dozen times trying to figure out where it is.

Any help?

boutrous on
  • Options
    GenixxGenixx Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    is what i entered

Genixx on