As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Benefit's of Couple Swinging?

PPackersPPackers Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
So me and my girlfriend have been together since i was 17 and she was 16. I am now 21. We have decided that it would benefit both of us if we had a more open lifestyle. Our history together has been pretty good. Some instance's of cheating has occurred on both sides but has since been resolved (She cheated on me with a guy once and a girl twice and I have cheated on her Twice). In the 2 weeks we have decided this would be the way we would live our life I have been with one girl who i did not tell i had a girlfriend and she is going tonight with a guy who she told the whole situation about.

I guess the point of this thread will to be talking about swinging in general and discuss the good and the bad. If you really want to my whole story i will be glad to elaborate on it, thanks guys.

PPackers on

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ummmmmm.

no?

Ludious on
  • Options
    SuperunknownSuperunknown Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Listen to Ludious.

Superunknown on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    She cheated on you with a guy once and a girl twice? Did I read that right? Because that's both fucked and awesome at the same time.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PPackers wrote:
    In the 2 weeks we have decided this would be the way we would live our life I have been with one girl who i did not tell i had a girlfriend

Not telling people you're involved with important details about your life = bad.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    PPackersPPackers Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yes she is Bi, It's not THAT awesome it's just what happened she was interested in it. Me personally Im not a big lesbian fan or anything

PPackers on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    That's a pretty crappy OP, guy. I thought about moving to H/A, but you're not really asking for help, and there's not enough content in the post.

Try again, if you must. And read the rules.

19981216h.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.