As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade TV

AnerosAneros Registered User new member
edited January 2009 in Artist's Corner
This is my first post to the forums and I thought that this would be the best place to get the answer to my question.

Does anyone know if there will be any new Penny Arcade TV episodes on UStream?

I got really addicted to them. I got a lot of new techniques just from watching Mike drawing the comic and the music always was new to me. I really was disappointed, but understood the circumstances, when they had to stop because PAX was starting to take up most of their time. I just hope that Penny Arcade TV comes back, but if not I'll enjoy the ones that were pre-recorded.

Thanks for any information.

Aneros on

• Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This would probably do best in the Questions thread but the truth of the matter is that Gabe doesn't really read the forums. You should try emailing him at gabe@penny-arcade.com

NotASenator on
  • Options
    AnerosAneros Registered User new member
    edited January 2009
    Thanks NotACrook for the advice. I'll post in the Questions section and if I don't get anything I'll send an email.

Thanks again for the info.

Aneros on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, e-mail to Gabe/Tycho is really the only way you're going to get an answer.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.