As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's just a joke, right?

ginryu42ginryu42 United StatesRegistered User regular
So, this "infighting" going on between the creators of the splendid entertainment hitherto known as "PA!" is a joke akin to an April Fool's prank? Is that correct or have I picked up the wrong inferences from other threads in this forum?

"He who has relied least on fortune is established the strongest." -Niccolo Machiavelli
ginryu42 on

• Options
    NephtesNephtes Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    Meh...who knows. Still waiting for today's comic. I'll be cool so long as we still get VGCats on Monday....ahhh....VGCats...

Nephtes on
    lego2.JPG
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited April 2005
    You people really can't be this stupid.

No one is that stupid.

This is all just a put-on, right?

Knob on
  • Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2005
    hey knob my name is easy

but you can call me e

but it doesn't really matter to me

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    scjohnnoscjohnno Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    These guises of intellect bore me greatly.

oh shi

scjohnno on
    ...a doctrine which may, I fear, appear wildly paradoxical and subversive. The doctrine in question is this: that it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. I must, of course, admit that if such an opinion became common it would completely transform our social life and our political system; since both are at present faultless, this must weigh against it. - Bertrand Russell
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    Riiiiiiiight.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.