Options

podcast not in iTunes?

nickcurrannickcurran Registered User new member
Just noticed that the two new podcast episodes mentioned in today's post are not on iTunes. Are they going to be?

nickcurran on

• Options
    edited March 2009
    You might better off firing an email off to Gabe or Tycho about this. They don't typically read the forum.

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I grabbed the podcast yesterday in iTunes, showed up in the feed.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    nickcurran wrote: »
    Just noticed that the two new podcast episodes mentioned in today's post are not on iTunes. Are they going to be?
    Works for me.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hmm I checked a couple of hours ago and they didn't show up either

but now they have! all is well

Fletcher on
  • Options
    LemmyLemmy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I had to right click on the feed in iTunes and click 'Update Podcast' for them to show up for me.

Lemmy on
  • Options
    nickcurrannickcurran Registered User new member
    edited March 2009
    Gone yesterday morning, there yesterday afternoon. All is well.

nickcurran on
  • Options
    takua108takua108 like some dude or something idk Registered User new member
    edited March 2009
    Every episode of the podcast shows up for me in iTunes, but the latest two ("In Which Much Is Revealed" and "Freshness") don't download. Upon loading the XML file for the RSS feed and manually visiting the MP3 files in question, they seem to be blank. I already have the previous one ("In Which Much Is Revealed"), but I really want to hear "Freshness," even if it is a short one. :<

takua108 on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    takua108 wrote: »
    Every episode of the podcast shows up for me in iTunes, but the latest two ("In Which Much Is Revealed" and "Freshness") don't download. Upon loading the XML file for the RSS feed and manually visiting the MP3 files in question, they seem to be blank. I already have the previous one ("In Which Much Is Revealed"), but I really want to hear "Freshness," even if it is a short one. :<

This appears to be a regional issue with our CDN provider. I'm working out the details now.

Älphämönkëy on