As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lyle Shoots Ray's [Chat]

1414243444547»

• Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You know, there IS something funny about seeing "Local gay group!" and "Bible study!" right next to eachother on Craigslist.

yalborap on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Ok, so this PC didn't work at all in this woman's office. Fans and HDD came on, but no output to monitor.
    I get it home and it works fine. I did notice that the VGA cable she had seemed to be hella short on pins. Is there an old format that looks similar but wouldn't work to transfer a monitor signal?
    It's likely either a bad cable or a bad monitor.

Supposedly the monitor worked with her old computer, but I didn't see it.

TL DR on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Ok, so this PC didn't work at all in this woman's office. Fans and HDD came on, but no output to monitor.

I get it home and it works fine. I did notice that the VGA cable she had seemed to be hella short on pins. Is there an old format that looks similar but wouldn't work to transfer a monitor signal?

That's weird. I've not heard of something like that. Does it look like it's supposed to be that way, or were pins removed?

Sarksus on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.