As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zune on Ubuntu: Totally Screwed?

nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Games and Technology
So I recently had some pretty serious computer problems. After much deliberation, I decided to 86 windows and install the newest version of Ubuntu onto my desktop -- something that I have been meaning to do for some time. It is working out great and I am pleased with the change, with the exception of one thing that for some reason had never occurred to me: I use a Zune.

Most of what I have found on the internet says that I am pretty much screwed, but all the articles/forum posts that I read are somewhat dated. I decided to turn to you, PA forums, for help in this issue. Is there anything I can do?

Alternately: Is this the right section to be posting this in? I figured it was alright, because its Games and Technology, and I couldn't think of a better place to post it. If this is a poor location, I can re-post elsewhere.

please help!

camo_sig2.png
nefffffffffff on

• Options
    LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I recently had some pretty serious computer problems. After much deliberation, I decided to 86 windows and install the newest version of Ubuntu onto my desktop -- something that I have been meaning to do for some time. It is working out great and I am pleased with the change, with the exception of one thing that for some reason had never occurred to me: I use a Zune.

Most of what I have found on the internet says that I am pretty much screwed, but all the articles/forum posts that I read are somewhat dated. I decided to turn to you, PA forums, for help in this issue. Is there anything I can do?

Alternately: Is this the right section to be posting this in? I figured it was alright, because its Games and Technology, and I couldn't think of a better place to post it. If this is a poor location, I can re-post elsewhere.

please help!

This thread would be better in the Technology Sub Forum and better yet there is a Linux thread that you could ask in but no harm no foul.

As for the question at hand, I have no idea.

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ooh, thanks. Will repost.

nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.