As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Glossalalia++] He'd get away with it, too, if it weren't for us meddling kids

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lockout wrote: »
    * Paragon of Health 4 [x3]
    * Diplomatic Demeanor 3 [x1]
    * Medicine Man 10 [x16]

How many sets of five days did Feli spend in the Depths? I ask cause I need to figure out how many aspect points Locth has.

I think just five, because i have the same amount of aspect points (17 )and thats how long i was down there.

Tommy has like (18) because he spent 10 days down there, i think

NeoToma on
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    no big deal, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I ought to have been telling you that I was oblivious to

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    nope
    thank you

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Lockout wrote: »
    * Paragon of Health 4 [x3]
    * Diplomatic Demeanor 3 [x1]
    * Medicine Man 10 [x16]

How many sets of five days did Feli spend in the Depths? I ask cause I need to figure out how many aspect points Locth has.

I think just five, because i have the same amount of aspect points (17 )and thats how long i was down there.

Tommy has like (18) because he spent 10 days down there, i think

thanks neo

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I almost feel like I should have spent more time in the depths. But that's boring. I don't want Dubh doing boring things.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm content with boring things because I made a boring character and I want to end his story arc once and for all

Antimatter on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    everybody's arc is ending with this

I plan on writing nothing more for Dubh

not ever

unless I get paid bucks to do it

so never

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    I know.

Oltalen knows.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I might actually have come up with a character for the next campaign

still needs a lot of work, but it's something

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I already have an idea
    and no it is not protoman you fuckers

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Matt's catching on

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    fuck it

Antimatter on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That's good, Dubh, as Terro wouldn't be super-appropriate, given how robots work.
    Mutants: Genetic fuck-ups caused by the RADwave. Mutants are almost always clearly distinguishable as such, be it due to strange skin, altered posture, unnusual hair or eye colors, or even by smell. In the week since the crash, many mutants have begun to gather together in impromptu gangs and tribes that wonder the New Wastes.
    Psychers: Normal folk who's minds have been super-charged by the RADwave. There is a good deal of contention between the mutants and the Psychers as to which group might be the "next step in human evolution." While Psychers have no distinguishing marks naturally, many choose to shave their heads as a sign of camaraderie.
    Robots: Born of the RADwave, all robots are seemingly random conglomerations of various household electronics. Despite the fact that no given robot is more than a week old, they seem to have already established a sub-culture within the waste, and there are hushed talks of the "ONE TRUE PRIMARY".

Terms:
    RAD : Reality Altering Dickery. Cause and/or result of the Crash.
    Base #: The actual number rolled on a d6, sans maths or modifiers.
    Hard: Read each dice seperately.
    Soft: Add all dice results together.
    Damage: Damage is split between Wounds and Bruises. Bruises are gained in Soft Conflict, and disappear at the end of the scene. Wounds are gained in Hard Conflict, and must be healed by in-world means.
    Shielding: Shielding protects a specific Aspect from damage - either by shunting it to a different Aspect, or by absorbing it entirely.

RADs:
    During your explorations of the Wastes, you may absorb RADs (). Rads can be expended to achieve the following effects:
    • -Add dice to any given roll, on a 1-to-1 basis.
    • -Activate certain, powerful Ads.
    • -Spent to Alter Reality, rolling a number of dice equal to your accumulated RAD. If you beat the GM-assigned target number, you can enact small changes to reality.
    Each character begins with three base RAD. These RADs recharge every night at moonrise.

Aspects:
    Characters possess three Aspects: Physical, Social, and Mental. When creating a character, you have 8 points to split amongst these Aspects. At the start of the game, no Aspect can have a rating higher than 4, or lower than 1.

Advantages (Ads):
    In addition to the base Aspects, characters may also possess Advantages, or Ads. At character creation, you have five Ad Points to spend on purchasing any Advantages you'd like. There is no limit to the amount of Advantages you may possess. Ads are separated into three groups, based on which Aspect they are tied to. Over the course of the game, you may develop or discover new Ads.

Phys Ads:
    • Adrenal Regeneration [Mutant][+++][P]: For every two base 6s you roll on a Physical roll, you heal one Physical Wound.
    • Auto-Repair Engines [Robot][+++][P]: You are capable of quick self-repair. By absorbing new electronic components, you can heal Physical Wounds, at a rate of 1 Wound per 10 lbs.
    • Break His Face [++][P]: You may apply the damage from a succesful Physical attack to the target's Social Aspect.
    • Bright Eyes [Mutant][+][P]: Your eyes have adapted to life in the dark. You can see perfectly even in pitch blackness up to a range of (10 x Physical) feet. This vision is a bit grainy, and entirely monotone (usually in shades of green, though this varies from mutant to mutant).
    • Brutal Attack [++][P]: You may use RAD points to increase the damage you do with a physical attack, on a 1-1 basis.
    • Boom [Robot][+++][P]: You are filled with explosives, and you know how to detonate yourself. When you detonate, all beings in (10 x Phys) must make a DC (3 x Phys) Physical Soft roll, or take Physical damage equal to your total (not current) Physical Aspect. You also take damage equal to your Physical Aspect.
    • Finish It [+++][P]: You end fights quickly. When attacking an opponent who has been reduced to 2 Phys, you deal double-damage.
    • Flight [Robot/Mutant][++][P]: Through biology or technology, you are able to fly at (10 x Physical) MPH.
    • Focused Attack [++][P]: By taking a round to focus, you can ensure that your next attack will not err - hitting on everything but a base 1. You are still injured if you rolled lower, but you will hit your target.
    • Focused Defense [++][P]: By skipping your attack, and focusing on defense, you can ensure that you are able to dodge any attacks. By sacrificing any damage you might due to your opponent were he to miss, you ensure that he will miss, so long as you do not roll a base 1 on your defense.
    • Huge [Robot/Mutant][(Phys x Current Modifier -2)][P]: You are rather large. Your Physical Modifier increases by 1. This may be purchased multiple times. If you increase your Physical Aspect, the cost of this Ad increases, and you must pay the difference.
    • In-Built Weaponry [Robot][++][P]: You are loaded with massive weapons. By spending 3 RAD you may gain a x3 modifier on one Physical Attack.
    • Infravision [Mutant/Robot][+][P]: You can see in the infrared spectrum, allowing you to detect heat sources.
    • Intimidate [+][P]: You may substitute your Physical Aspect for your Social Aspect on rolls to intimidate a target. While effective, this tends to have long-term conseqeunces.
    • Mutant [+][P]: You are a genetic fuck up. You may use RAD points to heal Physical Wounds on a 1-to-1 basis. In addition, you may purchase Mutant Ads.
    • Plantish [Mutant][++][P]: You are sort of... plant-y. You do not require food or sleep. In addition, you heal one Physical Wound per hour spent sunbathing.
    • RAD Bladder [++][P]: You gain an additional base RAD. You may purchase this Ad multiple times.
    • RADrenaline [+][P]: Your adrenaline gland has started pumping out low levels of RAD! When you roll all 6s on a Physical roll, you gain a point of RAD.
    • RAD Rush [++][P]: Your body has learned to get the most out of your accumulated RAD. You double the effects of the first RAD hit each day.
    • Robot [++][P]: You are a robot. You are immune to fleshy needs like needing to breathe, sleep, eat. Disease and Poison can not affect you. In addition, you may purchase other Robot Ads.
    • Tough [++][P]: You are entirely burly. Burly as fuck. In Hard Physical Conflict you take no damage on from a foe who rolls a 3 or under.
    • Scent [Mutant][+][P]: You can track a being by scent, allowing you to track them down with a successful Physical roll.
    • Skull-Cracker [++][P]: When making a Physical attack, you may apply damage to the opponent's Mental Aspect instead of his Physical Aspect.
    • Sneak Attack [++][P]: When you catch an opponent unaware with a Physical attack, you deal an extra point of damage.
    • Speed 1 [Robot/Mutant][++][P]: You are inhumanly fast. You may move first in Conflicts, and your land speed is (20 x Physical) MPH.
    • Speed 2 [Robot/Mutant][++][P]: You are insanely fast. By spending a RAD, you may gain an extra action in Conflict. More RADs spent gain you more actions. Requires Speed 1.
    • Super-Strength [Robot/Mutant][(Phys x Current Modifier)][P]: You are inhumanly strng. Your Physical Modifier increases by 1. This may be purchased multiple times. If you increase your Physical Aspect, the cost of this Ad increases, and you must pay the difference.
    • Swimmer [Mutant][+][P]: You are adapted to watery environments. You have adapted to an aquatic alternative lifestyle. You can breathe underwater, and you gain a +10 to all non-Hard Conflict Physical rolls made while submerged.
    • Take It Like a Man [++][P]: You push through the pain, forcing yourself beyond your means. By taking a Physical Wound, you can ignore the effects of your accumulated Wounds for one round.
    • Vamp [Mutant][++][P]: When you down a foe, you may regain 1/2 his Physical Aspect in Physical Wounds. If you are already at full Physical, you may spend a RAD to boost your Physical by the same amount for an hour.
    • Wail On 'im [++][P]: You may split your assault among multiple targets - dividing the dice evenly amongst the intended targets.
    • Wall-Climber [Robot/Mutant][+][P]: Through fucked up genetics or in-built equipment, you are capable of climbing walls much like a spider.

Soc Ads:
    • Androgyny [+]: Requires Hot. You raise uncomfortable questions in those around you. You may apply your Hot bonus to both genders.
    • Authority Protocol [Robot][+]: You are designated as a Primary in the minds of other robots. You gain a +10 Social Soft rolls against others of your kind.
    • Barter King [+]: You are adept at haggling. You receive a +5 bonus on rolls made to barter for items.
    • Bluff Competence [+]: You may not be smart or strong, but you can sure fake it! You may convince your target that you have one rank in a given Profession Ad per 5 points achieved on a Social Soft roll.
    • Connected [++]: You travel in many, widely varied circles. You may make a Social roll to call in a favor from someone you happen to know in the area. The DC of this roll varies, depending on how ridiculous the favor in question is.
    • Demoralize Diss [++]: You can verbally tear into an opponent, sapping his will to live. By spending an action and making a Social Hard roll, you may diss a target - causing him to take a dice penalty on his next roll equal to the number of 6s you rolled. This penalty lasts 1 round.
    • Don't Call It A Comeback [++++]: You regain your composure quickly. For every base 6 you roll on a Social roll, you heal one Social Wound.
    • Glowing Charisma [+++]: Requires RADiant Personality. You gain a bonus on Social Soft rolls equal to (Current RAD x 2).
    • Hot [+]: You are super hot. You gain a +10 in non-Hard Conflict Social rolls against those who swing your way.
    • I'm a Rockstar, Bitch [++]: You can get away with things that others can not. When an action would normally cause you to be arrested, killed, burned at the stake, etc., you may make a Social Soft roll. For every 15 points, you may ignore one consequence.
    • Impressionist [+]: You are particularly talented at impersonating others. You gain a +10 on any roll to mimic someone else's voice.
    • Iron-Plated Charisma [+++]: Your charisma and force of spirit provide you with protection from Psychers. Only a Psycher that rolls two base 6s in his Mental roll to affect you may penetrate your mind's shield.
    • RADiant Personality [+]: When spending RAD points on Social Soft roll, you may opt to replace the bonus dice with a flat +5 per RAD spent.
    • Reknown [+]: Your name gets around. People know you, for better or worse.
    • Rousing Speech [++]: You are a truly inspiring speaker. By making a DC (5 x Wound Level) you may allow a target to ignore the penalties from those Wounds for one roll.
    • Smooth Son of a Bitch [+][By succeeding on an opposed Social Hard-Conflict, you can convince a target that he knows you.
    • Translator Circuitry [Robot][++]: You have in-built translator sub-programs, allowing you to understand most Earthly languages, even really weird, archaic ones.
    • Well-Traveled [+]: You've been around. You may substitute a Social roll for a Mental roll to recall specifics about a person or place.

Ment Ads:
    • Autohack [Robot][+][M]: You have hacking sub-routines, that grant you a +10 on Soft Mental rolls to hack into computers or other robots.
    • Brain-Shield [Psycher][++][M]: Your mind is shielded against intrusion. In Mental Hard Conflict with another Psycher, you take no damage from a foe who rolls 3 or under.
    • Cryo [Psycher][++][M]: You are a cryokinetic, capable of rapidly decreasing the temperature of areas and objects around you. You may use your Mental Aspect in Physical Conflict.
    • Force-Field [Psycher][+][M]: Requires Telekinetic. You have learned to block Physical attacks with your telekinesis. You Mental Aspect acts as Shielding when you take Physical damage.
    • Master Plan [+][M]: Your tactical mind allows you to lead from the rear. When aiding with a Mental roll, you may add 5s or 6s to your ally's roll.
    • Mega-Brain [Psycher/Robot][(Ment x Current Modifier)][M]: Your mind is powerful beyond the comprehension of mortal men. Your Mental Modifier increases by 1. This may be purchased multiple times. If you increase your Mental Aspect, the cost of this Ad increases, and you must pay the difference.
    • Mind-Fucker [Psycher][++][M]: Requires Telepathy. You have learned to fry an opponents brain through telepathic contact. You may engage in Mental Hard Conflict with any being with whom you can make telepathic contact.
    • Mind-Reader [Psycher][+][M]: Requires Telepathy. You may raid another being's mind for information. By succeeding on a Mental Hard-Conflict with the target, you may ask it one question which it must answer truthfully, to the best of its ability. Each additional question requires another roll. The target creature is aware of the intrusion.
    • Neuron Thief [Psycher][++][M]: Requires Mind-Fucker. You may drain the psychic energy from others. Whenever you damage a person in Mental Hard Conflict you gain a a temporary Mental Aspect rank. These additional ranks stack, and remain for ten minutes.
    • (Profession) [+][M]: You are a trained practitioner of a certain profession, which must be chosen when you purchase this Ad. Examples include Mechanic, Warrior, Scientist, Politician, etc. Whenever a roll would benefit from your training in this profession, you may add a number of dice equal to your rank in this Ad to your roll. This includes Physical and Social rolls.
    • Psycher [+][M]: You are a psycher, capable of utilizing powerful psychic disciplines. You may use RAD points to heal Mental Wounds on a 1-to-1 basis. In addition, you may purchase other Psycher Ads.
    • Pusher [Psycher][++][M]: Requires Telepathy. You have learned to bend the minds of others. You may substitue your Mental Aspect on Social rolls. If you roll more than one base 1 during the roll, however, the target becomes aware of your unnatural influence.
    • Pyro [Psycher][++][M]: You are a pyrokinetic, capable of starting fires with your mind. You may use your Mental Aspect in Physical conflict.
    • Robonet Connection [Robot][+][M]: You have a robotmodem capable of connecting to the Robonet. You may communicate with other robots, and some machines in a radius of (100 x Mental) feet. You may share information freely, including video and audio memories.
    • Skilled Physician [++][M]: Requires a medical (Profession) Ad. You may treat the injuries of others. You may attempt to heal Physical Wounds with a Mental Hard roll, for each 6 rolled the target is cured of one Physical Wound. Purchasing this Ad again allows you to heal one Physical Wound on a roll of 5 or 6.
    • Stealth Reader [Psycher][+][M]: Requires Mind-Reader. Your attempts to read another beings mind may pass without notice. On base rolls of 3+, the target is unaware of the intrusion.
    • Telekinetic [Psycher][++][M]: You can move objects weighing up to (50 x Mental) pounds with your mind. You must be able to accurately perceive the objects. In addition, you may use your Mental Aspect in Physical Combat.
    • Telepathic [Psycher][+][M]: You may telepathically communicate with other beings. You may automatically communicate with beings you may see, or with beings you know personally.
    • Thought-Sense [Psycher][+][M]: You can detect the presence of living, thinking beings around you in a radius of (100 x Mental) feet. You can detect animals with this ability, but insects and robots are immune.
    • Trickster [Psycher][++][M]: You are able to create convincing illusions in the minds of others. You may engage in Mental Hard Conflict with a target.
    • Well-Read [+][M]: You gain a +5 on Mental rolls to recall trivial bits of information.

:whistle:

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    get on AIM, DE?AD

let's work this character out

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    jesus
    DE?AD you have either have too much spare time or not enough
    not that I'm complaining

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It's been pretty much established that i have too much free time, and am also slowly dieing of loneliness.

I mean, that's Gloss 101 right there, man.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    could be worse
    you could be hiding a mental disorder that stops you from entering a relationship out of guilt

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    what I'm saying is
    I've got a secret, I've been hiding, under my skin... :whistle:

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You don't want to step up to this plate, Matt.

I am older than you, and I have had years to grow resentful, bitter, and hollow.

If you step up, I will destroy you.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    He's not kidding, either.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yup, Feli spent only 5 days in the Depths.

And I think with Killin' Stare and my high mental stat I'm up there with the good combatants.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    well then

Locth

Wiry Scrapper 3 [x1]
    Unsettling Presence 4 [x3]
    Knower of the Unknown 11 [x16]

tada

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    You don't want to step up to this plate, Matt.

I am older than you, and I have had years to grow resentful, bitter, and hollow.

If you step up, I will destroy you.

I think I wrecked your shit last night.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    "We head straight for Universe, an' contain it wi' our own power. De lady 'ill come ter us as soon we dick around wi' 'er bubble. An' den, Oi take back some borrowed power." Dubh clenches his hands. "She's usin' de power av me echo ter control dis city, an' I'd like it back."

"I agree, let us not get caught in this quagmire of philosophical debate, for now we must act. The Queen holds the Universe in her palm, and we must strike it and take it back." The Doctor stands slowly and his lenses begins to glow, sending a violent crimson light cascading around the room.

"It's time to open some doors."

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh, also yeah it's official now that girl has a crush on me again! Right when I'm about to get involved with her close friend!

Fate!
    :cry:

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ahahahahahahahahaha

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    "We head straight for Universe, an' contain it wi' our own power. De lady 'ill come ter us as soon we dick around wi' 'er bubble. An' den, Oi take back some borrowed power." Dubh clenches his hands. "She's usin' de power av me echo ter control dis city, an' I'd like it back."

"I agree, let us not get caught in this quagmire of philosophical debate, for now we must act. The Queen holds the Universe in her palm, and we must strike it and take it back." The Doctor stands slowly and his lenses begins to glow, sending a violent crimson light cascading around the room.

"It's time to open some doors."

"Sounds like my cue."

Kro turns to Terrult, and takes her hand. "Terrult, if I don't come back. Well, I hope I see you again in the next life." He squeezes her hand gently, then walks toward the door.

"Open sesame!" He cries, slamming a thunderous fist into the door.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "Uh, but what about de Universe?" Dubh scowls at Kro. "Feck."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

Amidst the din one might hear a shout, "Fuck the universe!"

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Krosius wrote: »

Amidst the din one might hear a shout, "Fuck the universe!"

The song remains the same....

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "We shall deal with that when we get there, Dubh." The Doctor says as he runs towards the massive doors of the Spire, his glowing eyes focused on them willing them to explode.

"Besides," He says without turning, yet you can almost see the sardonic smile on his face,"You know we do our best work on the fly."

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Good job, everyone.

Update incoming in a bit.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "Otalhen, keep us updated, please. Try ter work out a solution from some av de ideas we mentioned." Dubh stands up and brushes off his shards. "Oi gotta keep these two from feckin things up." Dubh waves over to his family. "Let's go."

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Happy to see that they're finally gonna get to the fuckin' action, Speed jumps from his seat, helps Ytlkrek up from hers, and heads off to the Mach ∞.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Locth picks up Melida and puts her on his shoulder. "Come on, little sister. We've things to do."

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Fuck yeah! This new guy knows how we do!", Tommy shouts as he is lost in his

Dragon Soul - Once per Combat, Tommy may dip deep into his Draconic Past, bringing back the natural rage and pissed off attitude of his race. He is allowed to take up to three from his dice from his Mental stat, and add them to his Physical. Every turn after, he loses the added dice at a rate of one per turn. They may be healed back after combat is over as the damage is taken to his ego and not his form.
    I'm not actually using this turn

He rushes with Kro, flying through the doors while throwing up the horns

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok seems I'm not going to get involved with her friend after all!

That was pretty fucked up what she did to me tonight.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok seems I'm not going to get involved with her friend after all!

That was pretty fucked up what she did to me tonight.

Uh oh!

haahahahahahahahahaha

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bear, I'm giving you a high-five over the internet.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

This discussion has been closed.