As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Justified] City Primeval premieres 18 July, holy shit! (ALL THE SPOILERS)

1636465666769»

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    My favorite was:

"You think this is the first time I've had a gun pointed at me?"

"Could be the last..."

• Options
    BubbyBubby Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I do think one of my favorite Raylan lines was to Duffy.

"I've shot people I liked more for less." It's such a difference between book Raylan who two books in has only shot and killed two people, and TV show Raylan who in the first episode has shot two people!

I read that the final body count was 28 for Raylan and 19 for Boyd. Meanwhile Jack Bauer is sitting at 200+.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jack Bauer killed people just to get a cup of coffee. Like literally when he said "I'd kill someone for one of those." He would actually kill someone for that very thing.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    the justified spinoff would obviously be Tim Gutterson, International Man of Mystery

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6Rnesv0yk

still one of my favorite scenes

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I'm watching a show about alligator hunting and there's this dude from Texas who sounds just like ChooChoo.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Captain TragedyCaptain Tragedy Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I'm watching a show about alligator hunting and there's this dude from Texas who sounds just like ChooChoo.

I'm not following you...

• Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Late to the viewing, but:

In my head cannon Richard just vanished as soon as he walked off screen and since Raylan and Wynona both made it out alive third times the charm.

Otherwise, pretty much perfect. Tim needed to snipe someone, but those 2 nitpicks aside; thumbs up.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    This thread bump brought to you by holy fuck less than a week to more Justified!

https://youtu.be/N6KEgWSFfaE

Because it deserves more than a passing mention in the Streaming Thread.

You’ve not seen Justified? Well you got five days, go get yourself a shitbucket and watch yourself a great show. Meet me back here next Tuesday. Now go on, git, this thread is like a bukake party of spoilers!

mcdermott on
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    The only problem is that new guy ain’t shit compared to Boyd Crowder

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    I'm quite excited. There's a lot of room to explore here.

• Options
    The only problem is that new guy ain’t shit compared to Boyd Crowder

Hell, I’m not sure he’s shit compared to Dewey Crowe.

I’m gonna give him a chance. He at least looks like he may be better than Boone.

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    I'm quite excited. There's a lot of room to explore here.

Yeah I’ll admit I only just watched the trailer today. Very different vibe. Which is cool, and honestly the only kind of reboot Id want from this. If they had tried to somehow shoehorn Raylan back into Appalachia, it may have bounced right off me.

Oh who am I kidding I’d have watched it still. But I think it would have been terrible.

This looks very up in the air from the trailer, I’m keeping expectations low, but I think Olyphant can carry damn near anything honestly.

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I am locking this thread on principle because you don't need to necro an 8 year old thread.

Build a new one, slacker.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.