As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mothergoosin [Chats]

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh man the crocodile strike is going to blow your mind.

Ala john stewart in half baked.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Money is latinum.

Gold pressed latinum.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am becoming disenfranchised by the lack of aesthetic customisation in BC2. Shooting the same seven non-descript guys over and over again. More shooters need to let you play dress up.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    I am becoming disenfranchised by the lack of aesthetic customisation in BC2. Shooting the same seven non-descript guys over and over again. More shooters need to let you play dress up.

It does bug me, I mean I understand they were kind of going for a tf2 style "Oh you can generally tell your oponent." But it really just makes it feel lifeless.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So good[URL][/url]
    Saw him a few times in SF last year - still pretty good performer.

The Jeremy Fish shit in that video is great though. I have a cool coffee cup with one of his designs on it. Sick little skull/owl thing.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    The video is really weird and cozy.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    71.jpg

firewaterword on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Aesop Rock has a very unique sound to it. A lot of hip hop groups kind of blend together but it's hard to mistake AR

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Goddamn, so my school is trying to arrange a taxi for me to go to elementary schools, because I haven't gotten a license yet. Even though I've been driving for almost 2 years here without a legal license (just didn't know it for a while).

Bah!

How's [chat] today?

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    hmm, do i feel like i watching LOST tonight or would i rather use my free time doing something else...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Goddamn, so my school is trying to arrange a taxi for me to go to elementary schools, because I haven't gotten a license yet. Even though I've been driving for almost 2 years here without a legal license (just didn't know it for a while).

Bah!

How's [chat] today?

I thought everyone in japan rode rapeways, where you assaulted young girls in short skirts.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Bah!

How's [chat] today?

Better than yesterday, worse than the day before

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    That is a really cool image fww.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Bah!

How's [chat] today?

I thought everyone in japan rode rapeways, where you assaulted young girls in short skirts.

Only in Tokyo, and only on the south side past 8:15 PM.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    hmm, do i feel like i watching LOST tonight or would i rather use my free time doing something else...

Break the cycle dyna, just like watch fractals on the screen, it'll make more sense then lost.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So. KFC Double-Down. Anyone had one?

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Bah!

How's [chat] today?

Better than yesterday, worse than the day before

:(

*hug*

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man if i miss anything from GA it will probably be this hole in the wall calzone place I found.

so tasty. so cheap.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited April 2010

yes

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    500x_bandwatch.jpg
    Devon claims that their $15,000 Tread 1 watch, a motorized, belt-driven contraption, is "a big, bold sexy declaration of independence from the status quo." The status quo, in this case, being affordable, legible, sensible timepieces. But all those belts.

If your sense of what defines a good watch is how many moving parts it has, and, better still, how many of those moving parts you can see at any given time, then the Devon Timepieces Tread 1 would be right at home on your wrist.

All of the numbers are on independent belts, carefully interwoven, as the company says, to give "the illusion that the parts are floating." Floating there on your honking $15,000 watch, that is. The belts are driven by four tiny motors, all of which are coordinated by an on board microprocessor. Just for good measure, the window is made of a bulletproof polycarbonate.

Animation here for those interested.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yes
    Any good?

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Leitner wrote: »

Disenchanted?

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That is a really cool image fww.

Lot's of that dude's stuff is worth looking at. Upper Playground sometimes sells his stuff too. He did a sweet exhibition in SF a few years ago. Anyway you can see more of his stuff here. Oh he did one of aesops art books too. Pretty rad.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

It's the weirdest thing. Many people have admitted to buying one, but no one has admitted to eating one. It's like would-be President's and the tendency to "not inhale" marijuana.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yes
    Any good?

you can feel the cholesterol clogging your arteries. so if you're into that yeah

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    500x_bandwatch.jpg
    Devon claims that their $15,000 Tread 1 watch, a motorized, belt-driven contraption, is "a big, bold sexy declaration of independence from the status quo." The status quo, in this case, being affordable, legible, sensible timepieces. But all those belts.

If your sense of what defines a good watch is how many moving parts it has, and, better still, how many of those moving parts you can see at any given time, then the Devon Timepieces Tread 1 would be right at home on your wrist.

All of the numbers are on independent belts, carefully interwoven, as the company says, to give "the illusion that the parts are floating." Floating there on your honking $15,000 watch, that is. The belts are driven by four tiny motors, all of which are coordinated by an on board microprocessor. Just for good measure, the window is made of a bulletproof polycarbonate.

Ick.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It's the weirdest thing. Many people have admitted to buying one, but no one has admitted to eating one. It's like would-be President's and the tendency to "not inhale" marijuana.
    I'm going to buy one and eat the shit out of it.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Some news lady said it has less calories than a big mac or some shit. But a ton of sodium. Which is gonna kill you.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    500x_bandwatch.jpg

Holy crap, this is the first watch you've linked that I want real badly.

I need $15,000.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    that's a terrible watch

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    500x_bandwatch.jpg

Now that, is one expensive piece of shit.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I like watches with dials.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I like timepieces with unusual design but that... that is just ugly.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You seem like a big fan of watches Coke. A connoisseur of time.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You guys have terrible taste and probably just have phobias of treadmills.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Like what's up Bell & Ross Vintage?
    v123-cream-ltr.jpg

firewaterword on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Apparently constructed by a balloon man. Yowza.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

I don't think I've had any of those items ever

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
This discussion has been closed.