As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DnD 4e PbP] God is Dead - OOC Thread

1212223242527»

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    I guess we'll go with them? Stay nearby? I dunno I just build the carts. Caleb's the plan-man.

• Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Any chance we could grab Ashley Bandito or another Lorrumite guard to watch the cart on the way back to camp?

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Aye, ye coulllld.

• Options
    Me no want to RP your companions, ironzerg. But Ashley says yes, his name is Wenceslas, and she finds him kind of creepy because he never talks :P

• Options
    Do we think Kay has been held in detention by MI-5 until the Olympics are over?

BTW Iados, your check basically gets you a success. I just want to flesh it out a little more in terms of what you've actually promised them for later.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Nngh. Workfu and TSW combining to make me... absent.

That, and I wasn't sure what I should be doing. I set something up for Advent, and then didn't spot an easy way back in!

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Just because Wenceslas never speaks doesn't mean he doesn't have anything to say :P

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    Well, I'm assumming we've played this one through. I just wanted to take a minute to say how much I enjoyed the thread, the roleplay and the OCC with you guys. Excellent on all accounts!

Thanks for the experience. It was my first PBP and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Options
    Two months since the last activity.

Yeah, thanks for running this, Hippo. Hopefully, it was as much fun for you as it was for us. :)

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    Sorry. A combination of not wanting to bug people to post and teaching a first-year CS course have conspired to take their toll on me. Shit, these PbP things take a long time.... I was totes going to have you go in and assassinate Shoshin as your heroic tier capper. Also, maybe some time-travel.

• Options
    Welp. If you want to take a break and come back to it later, that could work too. I think the long journey back to Dalaran sorta stalled people out to some degree.

(I also did not want to bug people to post, and had planned to take something of a back seat in the rallying the locals scenes 'cause I figured I should let someone else get some roleplay in.)

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    Hey, I'm still watching the thread...whenever you guys want to pick back up, let me know. This wouldn't be a D&D game if there wasn't a randomly long internmission between sessions :)

• Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Still wathcing too.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    Same here.

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    You've not lost me to the defender curse. Time travel sounds fun.

• Options
    And hey, if we want to "speed" up the journey back to Dalequan so you can jump in with a fresh story arc, I'm down for that, too.