Options

[Phalla] of Brass: The Artificial Men [Mini] - Game Over, Witch Victory!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    What of it? I am human; I fear only the robots, and the unjust wrath of other men.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you fucking kidding me.

Three guys have achieved secondary goals already?

Mine is like
    completely fucking impossible!

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    facetious wrote: »
    Are you fucking kidding me.

Three guys have achieved secondary goals already?

Mine is like
    completely fucking impossible!

sir, you appear to have dropped your most noble "arr-pee" facade

what manner of ignoble behaviour is this

simonwolf on
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Ah. Ahem. Yes. Quite! Sir, I apologise with the deepest of convictions. I forgot myself for a moment. I shall not abide it again; I shall work stridently to maintain my most Noble of visages.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I too am rather perplexed by the seemingly ease of their secondary assignments. But fret not, fellow chaps - for we have a grander purpose in common. These cogheads are not as magnanimous as one could hope. They are instruments of evil.

Evil we shall root out the way my family has always done. For I am Zebediah Alegis and I do not welcome any robotic overlords.

Alegis on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Well, Mr. Flintlock, consider yourself added to my grudge list after this one's over, you silly goose among silly geese.

So, who now?

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    moleface wrote: »
    simonwolf, you were certain that innocent man was infact machine, but he was clean of soul and pure of flesh! It was plain as day! Such deception surely must be used to distract us from the real threat. I will have non of it, sir!

I concur, he is willing to attack and defame innocents while claiming noble intentions. !Simonwolf, it's time to see if you bleed red.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I most sincerely disagree with the "his choice was bad, now you must hang" procedure. Did you not vote along and agree with his reasoning? Whatever reasons my fellow sparrow has given yesterday are no less true today now it seems dunadan did bleed human blood.

If there were reason to suspect he lied to us then I agree we have to dissect the sparrow. But in no means were his intentions and implications not clear from the start.
    By jumping on him you are no better than he was, and someone else could claim to jump on you tomorrow should sparrow bleed human blood.

And where will humanity stand then?

Only the robots know who the other robots are likely, for if a human were to know he should voice it!

Alegis on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I stand by my motivations behind yesterday's choice for vote. Any man with a robot as his pictorial association is already standing on the slippery path to robo-sympathy, if not outright robo-fraternity. For you see, gentle sirs and madams, we live in difficult times; times in which we are beset with all manner of hardship, pain and suspicion. Suffer not the robot to live, I say! For as soon as you let a robot, or anyone who depicts themselves as a robot, live amongst us all, you are starting down a trail of tears that we all can see.

First comes the robo-sympathies, where you feel that robots deserve better.

Then comes robo-suffrage, where we let the clockwork menace choose for itself.

But that leads to the end of robo-segregation, where you would let the robots live and stand next to the most noble of human, letting them sup from the same teat of civilisation as we!

And after that, the worst part of all, the bottom of this hill that you've led us down...

robolshevism.jpg
    ROBOLSHEVISM

So damn me if you must, you short sighted fools, but know this; any man who would damn another for trying to rid this ship of the brass monsters that even now plot against us is nothing more than a robolshevik waiting to emerge. None of you stood up for him when he was still among us; you knew as well as I did that he could be a clockwork automaton conspiring in the shadows, and now you look for an easy target. If I am to be your target, then so be it, but know that you will have wasted another day, and I can only hope that the rest of the ship turns on you as quickly as you turned on me.

For shame, sirs. For shame.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Nice display of anti-robot propaganda, Big Sparrow. I like the cut of your jib.

In other news, I have an important announcement. I have managed to locate the guestbook, after some time searching. In light of this, The Duchess wants to be sure that all guests are still on board. If you would be so kind as to check in with your name, I will cross you off on the guest book.

Also, I hear a strange ticking.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I am Zebediah [strike]Alegis[/strike] Sparrow, surely I'm on the list? I have to be!

Alegis on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You know what would be a good counter-offensive to these false-life beings? Something natural, something alive... like a tree!

Somebody quote this post, then build on it. I wanna test something.

Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    In troubled times such as these, I would prefer if you revealed your own name first, sir. An identity is a precious commodity when traitors are about.

Langly on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Why of course, good sir. I'm Wilfred Kant, Voice of the Duchess. My secondary goal was to find the guestbook I had you all sign upon arrival. I found it last night, and the Duchess wants me to check that everyone is still on board.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    In troubled times such as these, I would prefer if you revealed your own name first, sir. An identity is a precious commodity when traitors are about.

I concur. It appears that everybody on board has their own agenda; it's not inconceivable that some of the guests, even those of flesh and blood, came to inflict harm on others. Call me yellow-bellied if you will, but I will keep to the relative safety of anonymity.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm intrigued by the ease that so many got their secondary objective, perhaps Wilfred's as well, did you actively do anything to find this guestbook or do certain roles just change as time progresses?

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Indeed sir, it is a precious commodity but one I am willing to share! I am not surprised that you don't recall me being Pierre Macdonald, nobody seems to pay me much attention these days.

Have I earned the right to try a little experiment? Build me a quote tree! I will form.... The Trunk!

Cythraul on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    translation: quote me, for I have the power to kill off whoever quotes me!

Alegis on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Quite an interesting this this morning. A man who claims to have found a guestbook, but who needs us to sign it once again? I distinctly remember signing it the first time.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ok, so, an idea crosses my mind. I have found the guestbook, attaining my secondary goal. 3 villagers attained their secondary goal last night. If I do indeed have the guestbook, I should be able to confirm your names correct? If you send me your first or last name, I can tell you second half, and you can confirm me in here as a villager, and we can get things going.
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    I'm intrigued by the ease that so many got their secondary objective, perhaps Wilfred's as well, did you actively do anything to find this guestbook or do certain roles just change as time progresses?

I had a choice of rooms to search for the guestbook, I chose correctly last night.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I assume the robots have false identities, or else they would not have been able to enter this prestigious ship.

Alegis on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    kuhlmeye's story checks out but I see little value in making my identity known.

There is very likely more to this game than you would think.

Totally unrelated:
    Dear _____,

There are traitors hiding around every corner. Trust your own friends less than your incognito strangers. Beware. Even the machines have learned how to betray their own kind.

Sincerely,

An Incognito Stranger

I received that missive last night, while I was all alone, interjected by some means into my mind.

Now who sent it, or what validity it has, I do not know. But I felt I should share it.

And yes, it had my first name in the message there, I am not sure if the "incognito stranger" knows it or if my mind filled in the key parts itself.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Infidel wrote: »
    (other stuff he said)... I am not sure if the "incognito stranger" knows it or if my mind filled in the key parts itself.

Speaks for itself gentlemen...

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Gentlemen, I believe you're missing an obvious clue here in the list of "players". Sounds to me like three previous models failed and the fourth is among us -
    !JaysonFour

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Alegis wrote: »

Yeah, cause I did -so- much killing yesterday. My arms are tired from all the killing!

I'm trying to help the village. You guys are so jaded!

Cythraul on
    Steam
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Indeed sir, it is a precious commodity but one I am willing to share! I am not surprised that you don't recall me being Pierre Macdonald, nobody seems to pay me much attention these days.

Have I earned the right to try a little experiment? Build me a quote tree! I will form.... The Trunk!

Consider me intrigued.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    hey kuhlmeye, if you're village my name which I at least publicly shared should be on your list. Care to fill me in on what's going on, either here or in PM?

I'm kind of a sitting duck out here now that I put some thought into it.

Cythraul on
    Steam
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    stever777 wrote: »
    Gentlemen, I believe you're missing an obvious clue here in the list of "players". Sounds to me like three previous models failed and the fourth is among us -
    !JaysonFour

Kind sir, at this juncture I feel it would be better to base our votes on more information than simply ones name. The fact that you would propose such a thing now makes me very suspicious.

And, more importantly, why not 776 failed models? I know little about machinery, but it certainly seems that creating a functional robot would require much trial and error.

Peccavi on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Cythraul wrote: »
    hey kuhlmeye, if you're village my name which I at least publicly shared should be on your list. Care to fill me in on what's going on, either here or in PM?

I'm kind of a sitting duck out here now that I put some thought into it.

Your name is on the list.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Alegis wrote: »

Mr. Kant, I hope for your sake that this hypothesis bears false.

Personally, I'm not eager to rush into the experiment.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I have an interesting experiment for you all; I've observed one of our metallic friends in action just a bit ago. He couldn't hide the ticking under that feathery exterior.

Simonwolf
    is not human, and he is definitely not your friendly neighborhood sparrow.

If there is anybody willing to help watch my back, that would be helpful. But I can assure you that he is not one of us.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    A seer claim. Much different from simon's funny claim. As such: simon the wolf

Posing as a sparrow, while motorized? Bad!

Alegis on
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So now that were half through the day or so, any good ideas on who to vote for, so far we got JaysonFour, who strikes me as possibly being a neutral, not sure why it would be in the villages interest to take villagers out of the game, and Simonwolf, who campaigned for Dunadan's death, but atleast did it humorfully

PS I apologize for the lack of sentences

e-stupid server, didnt see last two posts, in that case Simonwolf it is

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    SeGaTai, bad form to edit a vote post mate.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Simonwolf for obvious reason.

Someone please protect that wonderful wonderful REG!

Cythraul on
    Steam
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I am willing to consider REG Rysk's claim. !Simonwolf

Also, Cythraul, let me know if I've ruined your tree by posting again outside of the quote tree you're trying to build.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    As much as I love robolshevism, a seer would be nice to have. !Simonwolf

Langly on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    I have an interesting experiment for you all; I've observed one of our metallic friends in action just a bit ago. He couldn't hide the ticking under that feathery exterior.

Simonwolf
    is not human, and he is definitely not your friendly neighborhood sparrow.

If there is anybody willing to help watch my back, that would be helpful. But I can assure you that he is not one of us.

I don't like it.

First turn convenient seering on a mafia, and not patient enough to wait to seer a villager as a mouthpiece?

You're either trying to play us, or you're incredibly ballsy- and considering the color Simon bleeds would determine whether you live or die tomorrow, I think you've made a huge mistake. Honestly, I really hate everyone's early day reveals. I really do- why not just send a PM to the mafia asking them to target you instead?

In any case, I doubt we'll turn this wagon around with a seering claim, and the worst case scenario is that we find out you're a mafia and kill you for it, and gain all the voting information from day 1. Honestly, I'm willing to give it a shot, but, for your sake, I really hope there's guard that trusts you out there.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Simonwolf to test the seer.

Rend on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hold that BW, good sirs!
    !JaysonFour
    !Simonwolf