As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    oh hey I found the thread

it was nerdgasmic that I drew

nostalgic

it is

kind of weird seeing homestuck threads that were around before i was here

and i mean this was maybe one or two threads (or possibly more considering how fast mspa threads moved back then) before i signed up in july

wwweeeiiirrrddd

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    the memories are fading

maybe there never were updates

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    My first comic edit:

editeu.png

it made into the Awesome Posts forum!

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    do i get a prize for 2 totps in a row

do i win this dilapidated, corrupted, ill-fated thread

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    oh dear god, i knew this OP would be forced upon us one day. Why, SSG, why would you betray us to this fate?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    we waited so long for this day
    someone to take the death away
    no son would ever have to say
    my father worked into his grave

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    and then I tried to do an edit of that one infamous xkcd where he talks about being an emotional crutch for a girl until she depends on him so much that she falls for him

and changing all the text to brown, adding commas, and giving the guy tavros horns and the girl jade glasses

but right when was about to finish I accidentally knocked the computer cord loose and unplugged it and didn't care to start over

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    nice quote anti I love the beatles

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/38055/...with-portals.nsf56k

My first SE++ thread.

The second one is the SSG farewell thread, so SSG should feel goddamned honored.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rorus Raz wrote:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/38055/...with-portals.nsf56k

My first SE++ thread.

The second one is the SSG farewell thread, so SSG should feel goddamned honored.

This was a terrific idea for an OP

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I have only made pokethreads

except for an SCP foundation thread that I think led to that one roleplaying thing that never finished

and also a help and advice thread because I had a song stuck in my head and I didn't know what it was
    it is still stuck in my head, I still don't know what it is

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I wonder how far I could start reading it all again before the update?

I have never even experienced a SINGLE update yet. This one is my FIRST.

• Options
    raz why did the guy getting shoved into the portal turn into a big white penis

also i still have not lost my OP virginity

not sure whether i should be bragging about this or ablooing

ducklett.gif
  • Options

and my opinion of you went down

• Options
    Kai_San wrote:

I read the first three acts over the course of one day

you could easily reread the whole thing through before the update goes up

unless it jumps to 90% all of a sudden or something

• Options
    oh, now that i see the other OP, it actually is a penis

i thought it was just a badly drawn whoosh-cloud and i was berating you for it

MY STREET CRED (╯°□°)╯

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yeah way to screw it up, unintentional

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    tayvaantayvaan I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sinkRegistered User regular
    Nearly all of my posts have been in MSPA threads, I have not made any edits nor started any threads.

Basically, I am a boring poster

• Options
    i just realized i can use this gary mask to perpetrate all sorts of crimes and pin the heat on gary

i will now chastize myself for not thinking of this sooner

and then blame it on gary

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    gary stop talking about yourself in the third person, it's starting to freak me out

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    Sal wrote: »
    Mizuumi that edit doesn't even make any sense

thinking about poosmells makes tycho orgasm explosively, you see

you see

this is why this is filed under "shitty edits i made when i was oh so so new to the forums"

(as opposed to the current folder, "shitty edits i made when i was a tired, jaded old forum fart")

(anyone who has been here longer than a year is an old forum fart in my book)

Why does he look upset though

Is his shame so great that even in the moment of orgasm he is unable to enjoy himself

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:

and my opinion of you went down

Jeeze I'm sorry anti I should of remembered it was from your favorite band, linkin park

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    oh hey so faynor has an alt account now

• Options
    do tell

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    he's a big giant ugly cancer frog

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    tayvaan wrote:
    Nearly all of my posts have been in MSPA threads, I have not made any edits nor started any threads.

Basically, I am a boring poster

Boring postin' bros.

Wasting space for the foreseeable future

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Mizuumi wrote:

you see

this is why this is filed under "shitty edits i made when i was oh so so new to the forums"

(as opposed to the current folder, "shitty edits i made when i was a tired, jaded old forum fart")

Is his shame so great that even in the moment of orgasm he is unable to enjoy himself

look

i just copypasted an edit panel someone else made that recolored the MY DIIIIIIIIICK blood as semen

okay

notmyproblem.jpg

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Mizuumi's problem is being terrible.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Hey my problem is being terrible too!

Maybe we should form a support group.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Somestickguy, I also enjoyed the World Ends With You.

It's not in my top ten, but it's a really good game.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    my problem is that very early in my posting career i made a post whose legacy i could never hope to live up to

so basically yeah what baidol said

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:

you see

look

i just copypasted an edit panel someone else made that recolored the MY DIIIIIIIIICK blood as semen

okay

notmyproblem.jpg

Hmm hmm yes interesting

Ok I think we've made a lot of progress this session

xet8c.gif

• Options
    nipples.gif

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Somestickguy, I also enjoyed the World Ends With You.

It's not in my top ten, but it's a really good game.

!

i also enjoyed twewy

at least until it got stolen (along with a bunch of other shit in our house) (every time someone posts about that game i am compelled to mention that i lost it when MY HOUSE GOT FUKKEN ROBBED)

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Someone stole your house?

That thief must have been STRONG

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote:

Now I'm thinking of all the hiatuses that we've been through in the past year.

Robosmooch.

Jade: Enter.

A whole bunch of other ones I can't be arsed to remember right now.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    hide your houses, equius is in town

also i guess that post was just from january even though it seems like it was a lot longer back

butt still

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    briefly read this as
    A whole bunch of other ones I can't be aroused to remember right now.

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Kai_San wrote:

Now I'm thinking of all the hiatuses that we've been through in the past year.

Robosmooch.

Jade: Enter.

A whole bunch of other ones I can't be arsed to remember right now.
    There was that nine day hiatus right before Flip.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Also, there was an eight and six day wait between the first scrapbook updates, but I don't really count that since each was like condensing a week of updates into one day.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.