As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lrh7vqilHA1r36641o1_500.jpg

Apparently the story behind this one is that he imagines Aradia as his made-up wife

havent read anything after the first page yet

but

did someone make a my waifu joke yet

aradia-chan is mai waifu there i said it

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    found one that is a bear

is it dotb?

was he even around when this happened?

this is like trying to decipher cave paintings

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    oh hey I found the thread

it was nerdgasmic that I drew

nostalgic

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    WMc8X.png

in my heart, always

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Ursca wrote:
    After rereading and comparing the old Bolin stuff with the replacements, the only one I really miss is Nightlife. The others were alright, but I prefer the new versions.

same

and I don't even think I would miss nightlife if it had been replaced with an upbeat song

I gotta roll with the Mutiny camp on this one. Otherwise, yeah. "The Beginning of Something Really Excellent" works a lot better for Jade.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    HAHAHAHHA.

Ha.

You suck, bro. Lexxy would cry if she were here.

oh my god did I actually post like this

rrggghhhhhh

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    that doesn't seem so bad, butler

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    HAHAHAHHA.

Ha.

rrggghhhhhh

BFL#1....

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    that post was bad

but this one is still amazing
    pastbfl wrote:
    Hey, BugBoy, you're an artist now. Artist's work appreciates in value post-mortem. I can help you out.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    oh no weeaboostories went down. I got some of my best stuff from there

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    there is not a single replacement song that was better than bolin's

granted
    he had to be removed
    he was an angry, mentally unstable human being, and rude to others
    I understand completely their replacements, and that Hussie had to disassociate himself from that

but
    he then claimed that all of Bolin's songs sucked afterwards

to which I ask
    why did you use them in the first place then you lying liar

• Options
    I dunno, it's just...

obnoxious?

here, let me find my first posts, back when I was terrified of SE++ and was trying to fit in in D&D

those are my lowest point

• Options
    don't do it bfl

oh man, my earliest days of foruming

I would've been in g&t, had they not directed me to SE++ as a place where more casual pokemon play was done

• Options
    well, can't find those posts

instead, enjoy my glorious first thread

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/120560/the-reign-of-kusu-is-finished-pokemon#Item_4

• Options
    this should be the btwin nostalgia thread

• Options
    I do remember my first post though

in the D&D hockey thread

HI GUYS DID YOU SEE THE GAME LAST NIGHT I DID I WISH MY TEAM WON BUT WE ARE SO BAD HAHAHAHAH.HA.

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:
    this should be the btwin nostalgia thread

more like the btwin deja vu thread doubleposter

• Options
    maybe it's time for me to post my very first comic edit

made before I ever signed up here

• Options
    wait, have I even seen that one?

also this entire page is just us, I love it

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    HAHAHAHHA.

Ha.

rrggghhhhhh

what do you mean "did"

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    by "did" i mean get out of here this is the btwin nostalgia page

• Options
    bugboy my first post here (or at least one of the first, probably my first in SE++) was an awful comic edit

maybe we are twins!? ha ha, how weird would that be!

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    ha ha

ha

I don't appreciate threats to my turf

• Options
    I never posted my first edit, though

UNTIL NOW

15qdkea.png

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    never save larlar

• Options
    I've been sitting on that one for maybe two years now

also a sinfest edit with larlar and crwth, but I think I posted that one someplace

• Options
    already incorporating forumers into your edit before you were even a poster?!?! wow, you were far more advanced than me

here is mine, hunted down from my old imageshack (heh) account

poopdick.jpg

as i posted it i acknowledged that i had shamed my ancestors beyond all comprehension and received corroboration of this fact from one person and no further acknowledgement

it was probably for the best

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    I think I also did a bayeux tapestry version of someone getting banned for posting a shock image

I really regret not posting it, because cold salmon and hatred was later banned in the exact manner depicted

and it would've made me look like one of those futureseeing dudes

• Options
    I made a comic edit once and did not post it

it was funny though

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Mizuumi that edit doesn't even make any sense

xet8c.gif

• Options
    just wait until we get the twinpost supremacy thread

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    There is a lot of twin posting on this page.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

It's a good song but the song that replaced it is just as good

the only thing going for mutiny is that it transitions into the victory music a little better

• Options
    TrippyJing wrote:
    There is a lot of twin posting on this page.

I really want to make a twin thread

I am sort of waiting for the right moment but I don't know when it will be

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:
    just wait until we get the twinpost supremacy thread

behold

I have used my twin powers to warp through time itself!

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    thought this thread was titled freebasestuck

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    do you guys remember when we had updates

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Sal wrote: »
    Mizuumi that edit doesn't even make any sense

thinking about poosmells makes tycho orgasm explosively, you see

you see

this is why this is filed under "shitty edits i made when i was oh so so new to the forums"

(as opposed to the current folder, "shitty edits i made when i was a tired, jaded old forum fart")

(anyone who has been here longer than a year is an old forum fart in my book)

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    do you guys remember when we had updates

no.

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.