As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo 3DS]: Dillion's Rolling Western, Mario Tennis, Spirit Camera!

19495969798100»

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Hahaha! I've done that too.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Woop, and there we are at 100.

Ta-ta thread, you've been fun.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I have done the exact opposite :P

Once I found myself in a bus that was absolutely filled with kids on a school trip. And I immediately imagined the streetpasses rolling in, but not a single one of them owned a 3DS D:

It was fun to pull my own 3DS out though. Some of the kids literally crawled out of their seats to see what I was playing, and some started poking the others and pointing at 3DS. I guess they weren't used to seeing a grown man playing Nintendo :P

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    I sitll haven't completed the first Streetpass Quest despite getting 3 passes daily from my siblings. I think I need to, in the words of Marcus, "Step my game up".

In related news...

The best times I've ever had on this forum have come from this thread and the old DS thread 8 years ago. I never would've discovered Ouendan without it, and it's the thread that keeps on giving. I'd never know to check out Pushmo, for example, without this thread. We had a nice little community in here and I hope we manage to find a way to talk about the 3DS in the greater forum as a whole. I'm glad we'll have the eShop thread so that at least I'll be able to keep up on the best things coming from that direction.

Would the last person to leave the thread please turn out the lights?

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Kinda funny I just get a 3DS and this thread closes. :cry:

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

SUX2BU

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular

Yet another perk of being an early adoptor :lol:

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Everybody act inconspicuous and maybe they won't shut us down.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2012
    I am going to class, and I will shut the thread down once I get back.

Thanks to everyone that has sent me a PM on the matter. This is not necessarily a "closed" issue, but we're going to see how this works for now.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular

Post your friend code in the SwapNote thread for insta friends!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    DritzDritz CanadaRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcpkFB2Qjo

New Bravery Default trailer. I want.

There I was, 3DS: 2621-2671-9899 (Ekera), Wii U: LostCrescendo
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    If anything, I'm surprised that the 3DS thread was around for as long as it was.

With that in mind, I think the mods should perhaps get some recognition for that. We went through at least . . . 6 threads I think? I feel like I know exactly what I want to get when I pick up a system in the future too, thanks to that.

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    Farewell to all of my dear friends on this thread, you've turned me on to some awesome games.

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    bye thread

you were consistently useful

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2012
    Goodbye, 3DS thread.

Don't forget to check out the eShop Thread.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.