As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Naked Time, Doubleplus

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    The reality of nude beaches is, it's all hairy gross old people. Have you ever seen a 'naturalist' magazine at your newsagent's? Have a look, these are the people that frequent nudist beaches.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    There was a nude beach at my university

Mostly filled with old overweight hippies with leathery skin. Doing what they loved... Being naked

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    freud would have lots of interesting things to say about this thread

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    we all want to bang our mothers?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Naked in front of the computer.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    the hell is a newsagent

Like a federal agent, but for news.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    The only times I'm naked is when I'm showering or having sexy times. And as soon as the sex is over I jump in the shower to wash off and put clothes on as soon as possible. I hate feeling so vulnerable because I'm naked.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    we all want to bang our mothers?
    I definetly want to bang your mother.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    bedlam quit mombangin

you quit mombangin this isntant

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    speaking if being naked

I kind of want to hit a nude beach or resort or something at some point in my life

Be prepared to see a bunch of naked folks who you really don't want to see naked

oh yeah I'm well aware the actual nude beach crowd isn't a bunch of models

I just think it could be fun, it would certainly be a unique experience

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Freud was a hack

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    speaking if being naked

I kind of want to hit a nude beach or resort or something at some point in my life

Be prepared to see a bunch of naked folks who you really don't want to see naked

oh yeah I'm well aware the actual nude beach crowd isn't a bunch of models

I just think it could be fun, it would certainly be a unique experience

Go to a burning man type thing somewhere. Hippies love being naked. And they aren't all old or gross

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    the hell is a newsagent

It is a store that sells newspapers, magazines, stationary, cards, lottery tickets, some books, maybe cigarettes, maybe a little bit of candy.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »

Freud was a hack

What is it with the sciences and teaching stuff that has been proven pretty convincingly wrong.

"Here is what this guy though about how people thought. He was wrong.

Here is what this guy thought about how the planets moved. He was wrong."

etc.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Dammit. How do I get back to the mobile forums? I always hit full site when I try to hit send post

Edit: oh there it is

Artreus on
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »

Freud was a hack

What is it with the sciences and teaching stuff that has been proven pretty convincingly wrong.

etc.

if you dont understand what these people said and why it was wrong you cant find out why what we know now is right?

its like teaching you the long way to solve a math problem and then showing you the short cut somebody figured out 50 years later

I think

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Dammit. How do I get back to the mobile forums? I always hit full site when I try to hit send post

Edit: oh there it is

Oh good I'm not the only one who does that

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »
    The only times I'm naked is when I'm showering or having sexy times. And as soon as the sex is over I jump in the shower to wash off and put clothes on as soon as possible. I hate feeling so vulnerable because I'm naked.

I bet that makes your partner feel good - you have an uncontrollable compulsion to shower after fucking them.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I always find it funny when people are all, yeah if you go to a nude beach you'll see a bunch of people you won't want to see naked.

Are you still a teenager that the only reason you want to go to a nude beach is to ogle? Because I think that demonstrates you're pretty goddamn immature.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    I always find it funny when people are all, yeah if you go to a nude beach you'll see a bunch of people you won't want to see naked.

Are you still a teenager that the only reason you want to go to a nude beach is to ogle? Because I think that demonstrates you're pretty goddamn immature.

well,

yeah

• Options
    Well, I know I want to go to a nudist beach for getting the suntan on my balls. And to wave my junk at seagulls.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    you don't need to be leering and making hearts out of your eyes and wolf-whistling to notice ugly naked people

• Options

I bet that makes your partner feel good - you have an uncontrollable compulsion to shower after fucking them.

Well at least that is better than the uncontrollable compulsion to throw up after fucking them. (due to constant nausea that gets real bad after vigorous activity)

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Or just because it feels pretty great to be naked outdoors on a nice day.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options

I want to go because walking around naked is fun! And hanging out with a bunch of other naked people in a non-sexual context would be a new, and hopefully fun, thing to do

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

To be fair I usually shower after sex because my donger feels weird and gross afterward

• Options

Freud was a hack

etc.

if you dont understand what these people said and why it was wrong you cant find out why what we know now is right?

its like teaching you the long way to solve a math problem and then showing you the short cut somebody figured out 50 years later

I think

Except a lot of people never get to the "this guy was dumb"part and seem to think Freud was some genius

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    there is no way I am ever be okay with being naked out in public

• Options
    Or just because it feels pretty great to be naked outdoors on a nice day.

That is what the playground at kindergartens are for, Dru...

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    And to wave my junk at seagulls.

Most compelling argument for nude beaches I've seen

fucking seagulls

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    And by that I mean fuck them, not fuck them

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I don't wanna go to a nude beach because I don't like the beach

Now a nude bar

This would be interesting

7656367.jpg
  • Options

Freud was a hack

etc.

I think

Except a lot of people never get to the "this guy was dumb"part and seem to think Freud was some genius

well that makes no sense then

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    What, proper fucked, Tommy?

• Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular

Freud was a hack

etc.

I think

well a lot of people don't understand geometry either

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I don't wanna go to a nude beach because I don't like the beach

Now a nude bar

This would be interesting

Hmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMM

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    hanging out and chatting and shit like you're in a skit on a sketch comedy show

eating sandwiches or a big bowl of soup

naked conversations

naked monopoly

• Options
    Joolander wrote: »

Freud was a hack

etc.

I think

well a lot of people don't understand geometry either

CAN a right angle ever go left?