As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who wants to get girl drink drunk?

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Who wants to make Skittle Vodka with me?

Oh my god I have to do this

gunna splurg on some vodka at some point in the future

some vodka and some skittles

• TefTef Registered User regular
    i would say the definition is based on how sweet/well disguised the alcohol in the drink is and since white russians don't have a strong alcohol taste I'd say yeah

I just wanna say in case it's clear that I'm being very tongue in cheek about this whole thing

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    is a white russian considered a girly drink
    I honestly don't know
    446_mustaches-5-things-you-didnt-know_flash.jpg

Honestly this movie is the reason I drink them so I feel totally justified in doing so

• JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Junpei wrote: »
    Fugitive wrote: »
    And Smirnoff Ice? Not bad.

ah fuck I was trying to remember what that drink was called!

that shit is dangerous

Super easy to drink though, when I used to show up late-ish to a night out I'd buy four at the bar and then torpedo them to 'catch-up', then I'd hit the TVRs

Yeah that's why they're so dangerous!

Also hey why are Afrikaners so angry?

That's just how they are for the most part, though usually they just sound gruff but aren't actually angry at anything .... yet.

Anyway, drinks that could be considered girly. Here are a couple of my wifes favourites.

Silver Mercedes

2 shots vodka
    fill medium glass half cranberry and half champage
    throw it all in a blender with some orange sorbet
    blend well
    serve.

Rainbow Sherbet

some orange sherbet
    2 shots melon liqueur
    2 shots strawberry liqueur
    2 shots Creme de Bananes
    some orange juice orange juice

mix all but the sherbet (can use sorbet which we usually do) in a large glass
    throw it all in a blender with some crushed ice and blend away.
    usually makes enough for two tall glasses worth.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i just love that picture of sam elliot

that shit is dangerous

Super easy to drink though, when I used to show up late-ish to a night out I'd buy four at the bar and then torpedo them to 'catch-up', then I'd hit the TVRs

That's just how they are for the most part, though usually they just sound gruff but aren't actually angry at anything .... yet.

Nah, it's because they have to drink Castle :rotate:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke

that shit is dangerous

Sound similar to the reason why Aussies get the hell out of Australia, so they don't have to drink XXXX

that shit is dangerous

Sound similar to the reason why Aussies get the hell out of Australia, so they don't have to drink XXXX

Just ask @#pipe

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I hate sweet drinks, they make me feel ill

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    I hate sweet drinks, they make me feel ill
    Well they probably don't like you much either!

No actually I agree. But I like cocktails provided they're not too sweet, or martinis.

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    I once ordered a Long Island right off the bat from the bar. When @Gatsby came up to order, they asked him if I was ok, and if i knew what I was doing ordering such a stiff drink. He had to explain it was my favourite cocktail.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I pretty much only drink beer now, off spirits since a holiday many years ago

that's pretty patronising!

FAQ wrote: »
    I pretty much only drink beer now, off spirits since a holiday many years ago

I'm the opposite I cannot drink beer anymore, stick to spirits mostly with the occasional cider, ever since a trip to disney paris >.>

I'm exactly that way with Poffertjes.

Poffertjes are so delicious, it helps that I love melted butter though.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I can get girl drink whatever.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular

Oh my god I have to do this

gunna splurg on some vodka at some point in the future

some vodka and some skittles

It is pretty good.

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    White russians are amazing. I could drink them all the time

Karl on
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Nothin' 'girly' about a properly made Margarita. Tequila, triple sec, fresh lime, ice, shake, pour, get numb. My favorite cocktail.

brDe918.jpg
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    i drink the living SHIT out of girl drinks

i get tore up from the floor up on Mike's Hard

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    smart hero thread for smart heroes

WiFem.png

Abracadaniel on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    look at those beautiful pink lips

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    i'm gonna call my friend and ask her if she'll make sure i don't die if i make/consume skittles vodka

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I've discovered that a spicy jerk burger and a pina colada go very well together recently

I've also remembered that i can pound back pina coladas, and they get VERY dangerous

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    my alcohol level is only 40s 32s or rum and coke

feel like I've failed at alchemy

Xehalus on
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I moved back in with my parents after college, where I never drank much, right as they were getting into making a variety of cocktails. Pretty sure the majority of the alcohol I've had in my life was mojitos and other girl drinks.

Dark and Stormy is probably my favorite, it's pretty much rum+ginger beer and it's delicious.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    My favorite drink in the whole world, the Blue Motorcycle, endured constant derision from my friends until we were trading rounds one night and on my turn I bought a round of them. Though I don't think I won any converts, the "girly" tag is no longer applied to it.

I've always wondered why so many mixed drinks are considered girly when they've often got a pretty severe kick to them.

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    blaming spaghetti westerns for all the hate on mixed drinks

I think it just came from the fact that it tastes good, because you're not drinking it because it tastes good you're drinking it to get drunk you'd drink motor oil if you had to ra ra manly.
    Never mind the fact that girl drinks get you drunk faster because of the sugar and all.

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    I think it just came from the fact that it tastes good, because you're not drinking it because it tastes good you're drinking it to get drunk you'd drink motor oil if you had to ra ra manly.
    Never mind the fact that girl drinks get you drunk faster because of the sugar and all.

Sugar doesn't make your body absorb ethanol faster. Sugar in the drinks makes you drink said ethanol beverages quicker, meaning more of it in your stomach to be absorbed.

• jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    White russian, frothed up, with chocolate dust on the top. Or white russian with ice cream in it, or white russian but half of the milk is squirty cream instead. God I love white russian.

I don't think its a particularly girly drink though. Certainly not since the dude popularised it.

I do tend to drink a lot of triple/quad vodka+mixers when I'm out and about. Probably goes vimto, coke, lemonade in order of preference.

Also cheeky vimto is the best thing ever. You just have to find somewhere that won't charge you a small fortune for it.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
    Hunter wrote: »

Sugar doesn't make your body absorb ethanol faster. Sugar in the drinks makes you drink said ethanol beverages quicker, meaning more of it in your stomach to be absorbed.

Crap, shoulda known that guy was full of shit. Wasn't even a real bartender anyway.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Crap, shoulda known that guy was full of shit. Wasn't even a real bartender anyway.

Was he even a real doctor?

• jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    i'm gonna call my friend and ask her if she'll make sure i don't die if i make/consume skittles vodka

Skittle vodka is pretty damn good. As with every very sweet tasting alcoholic drink, its kinda easy to forget you're knocking back 40% abv stuff, and then you just wind up super drunk super fast.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I like fruity drinks. Planter's Punch is a good time.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular

Was he even a real doctor?

I'm not really a chemist.

I just play one on TV

• Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular

I did this. I used shit vodka though, and I wasn't a fan of how it turned out.

Also, no amount of filtering could keep the goddamn sugar-grime from the skittles out of the vodka. Every few days there'd be another layer of settled sugary shit.

But it was pretty impressive looking, and since then I've realized that I'm just not huge on vodka in general, so it was probably a matter of taste.

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!